• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mother/EarthBound (series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
I just started playing Mother 3, and I really like it so far. I'm on chapter 2 right now, and I actually really enjoy the rhythm system, even if I'm playing on a ROM. I think I've gotten 16 combo about 4 times or so, the easiest one for me is the stinky ghost music since it's so straightforward. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story plays out though.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I still can't work with the rhythm system. I gave up on it a while ago, lol. Damn, I wanna finish the game, but I haven't been in the mood to play in almost a week now.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Just beat Mother 3. Overall, it was an excellent game, but the ending was a bit of a let-down. It was a cool thing they did with the last battle and it was reminiscent of the last battle from EarthBound, but it dragged on until I lost interest. But the ending was very bittersweet, which is what I expected. I'm glad I listened to Nintendocaprisun and Chuggaaconroy on youtube and played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back