• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most useful/useless Magic-both games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Magic Spell (Besides Cure)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
KH1-Fire was useful for ranged(blizzard, the same)
gravity and stop were useless

KHII-fire was only good when you surronded(like super duper pooper scooper surrounded).
blizzard took the place of fire with the whole ranged type thing.reflect was good(even better than fire) when your surrounded, plus it was fun to use.I didn't use thunder once, it sucked in KHII

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
KH1 - cure, thundaga
kh2 - cure, reflega (very useful but made things too easy) and thundaga who was bad in normal but rocked in forms!

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Thunder spells all the way. Incredible attack radius and great damage, too, if you're strong enough. Cure spells are always <3
I'd say the lame one are stop (kh1) never once used that against anything except white mushrooms. It just makes everything slow down to nothing.

Haku

<3
I would have to say that in the first Kingdom Hearts game the most useful spell to me was cure just because it is one of my favorites. The most useless spell for me in the first game would be the thunder spell just because I didn't use it that much. The most useful spell for me in the second part was the gravity spell because I was constantly fighting a large number of enemies. The most useless spell for me in the second game would be the stop spell because it was always failing.

Q

Banned
Dum dee dum...
The first one? Aero. SAVED MY LIFE AGAINST GAY XEHANORT. >__> The most useless? Stop or Gravity. Didn't use both of them until Phantom...and I'm not fighting him again. >__>

The second game? Thunder was fun in drives, but my personal favorite is Magnet. Just draws your enemies into a nice, big target for you. >D My least was Fire. It has a crappy radius, and sucks unless you're surrounded. Or Blizzard. Never use it at all. :0

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
stop was sooo useless in kh1 because you couldnt damage them when they were stopped

It was useless to a certain extent. It DID help aainst the Phantom optional boos.

But, in KH1, is is Aero for usefull; gravity for useless.

KH2, its Magnet that can be useful. It actually helps out alot if you use my time saving strategy in fights to get more EXP. Useless, it is Fire. It doesn't do much at all.

Awards
I liked in KH1 how you can shoot repeated fireballs. Stop sucked because it never lasted long enough. And you couldn't damage them while they were stopped, although the damage hit after they stopped being stopped.
KH2, I'd have to agree that magnet is the most useful of all, especially when fighting a lot of enemies or ones that otherwise defended against you. (the big fat ones, for instance) Fire became useless. Where'd the freakin' fireballs go?!

Squ@ll

In KHI stop really is useless but I really liked thunder... Cure comes in handy in KHI and KHII...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back