• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Useful Limit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Bushido doesnt do like any damage xD

I find Eternal Session and Knocksmash most useful, although knocksmash makes battles to easy. And does Trinity count as a limit?

Xemaroth

To be honest i think the one you get with Simba was the best all the others i wasn't to bothered on using, well then there trinity but a few times that went wrong >.< (When i first started playing)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Compilation
Session
Howling Moon
Trick Fantasy
Fantasia and Duck Flare
Dance Call

They killed and looked flashy too.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
auronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauronauron.

But seriously, Trinity, Knocksmash, Whirligoof, Bushido, Dance Call, and Mulan's all rape.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Probably my three favorite were Donald's Fantasia, Goofy's Knocksmash (though I loved Whirly-Goof, too), and Jack's Applause, Applause.

Trinity limit never did much damage for me. Maybe I just wasn't using it correctly, but I never liked it. When in the Pardox Cups, using limits, I alwasy used Donald's Fantasia, for all that I hate the stupid duck.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I liked Trinity Limit :3, maybe Im just old school like that.

Anagram

Banned
I liked Trinity Limit :3
I did to but only without donald and goofy.
aside from this the only other limit i liked and used more than twice was eternal session.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I never really used the limits while playing through. I mainly used them for the Olympus Cups, and the Neverland limit seemed to work the besto_O It was quick and always gave a really good drop. Elseways, I think I found Tron's Pride to be the most useful.

greenld

Aladdins one was pretty flashy, but I like jacks one the best, and obviously Eternal Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back