• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most used move in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Guard and Counterattack

You'd be surprised how many attacks can be nullified with a simple Guard. Not only does it throw your enemy off balance (most of the time), but you look like a complete badass when you pull off a counterattack that destroys your enemy. Plus, you get a substantial MP bonus.

I didn't really use many of those special moves because they were MP hogs. I'd much rather have the MP to cast Stop, Cure, Thuder, and Fire (Aero is for pansies...or the Sephiroth fight).

Oh, and Dodgeroll really helps, too.

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Easy, Guard, Dodge Roll and Counter are my faves in KH

In CoM: Dark Aura, Trinity Limit and Zanetsuken (sp?)

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
The one that i mostly use...and enjoy using consider my all time fav character gave to me would be Sonic Blade....my second fav would be strike raid...helps me blow off some steam when i get angry

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know I don't know what your talking About.

EternalOblivion

My favourite moves were: Guard, Dodge roll, Counterattack, Cure/Cura/Curaga, and Sonic Blade. Guard coz it kicks ass, dodgeroll explains itself, counterattack coz more MP healingage, Cure explains itself, and Sonic Blade coz it kicks mid-range ass.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Doge roll was useless to me >_>

Trinity limit sucked because you lost all of you and your partners Mp...

Sonic blade was pointless unless you used it against a boss, because using it on a heartless kills it in 2 hits, and once you kill the heartless, you can target on to another one, so your basically using only 2 out of the 6 attacks

Same goes for strike raid

And even when you do use these against posses, they usually interupt the attack so you basically just waste your MP on it...

I found Aero useless too, didn't actually stop damage, it just took a little out of it...

Stop was useless too because it didn't work opn bosses, and why bother using it on a heartless?

Cure, Ragnarok, and counterattack

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
Well no sonic blade wasn't actually pointless. I found sonic blade and strike raid a lot better. For me i don't lock on to an enemy when i do those too attacks that way i just kill anything that comes near me

Sora KHMaster

i would have to say srike raid and sonic blade they really help against sephirothe and his long distance attacks. also the ability in fm that lets you perform spells and not be interupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back