• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Unique/Interesting Boss Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheepop

Going on a trip in my favorite rocketship!
What boss battle in any game stood out as unique, interesting, or challenging in a refreshing way to you?
Personally, I thought the battle with Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid was a simple, but frustrating twist. I only found out to use a controller in the second port after picking up the wrong controller off the floor.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hmm, either the battle against Gray Fox in MGS, or the battle against The End in MGS3.

Radon

mofo
The Screaming Octopus in MGS4. Never played any of the other MGS's.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
The Screaming Octopus in MGS4. Never played any of the other MGS's.

You mean Laughing Octopus? I think that was her name. Lol, Giant Metal Gear Mk. II. Unless you mean Screaming MANTIS, who was like Psycho Mantis to some extent. With the game flipping out and pretending to reset.

Macabre

Gold Member
The B&B boss fights in MGS4.

Best one of the four boss fights would be Raging Raven's, IMO.

State

Awards
Laughing Octopus from MGS4. I liked her cheap camouflaging skills and her random screaming and breaking into the place from the outside.

State

Awards
Not terribly interesting compared to some of the other Metal Gear fights. You just can't rely solely on your radar.
For me it was interesting running around a place with different looking rooms instead of climbing stairs, hiding below a truck and running around a big space.

iNerdz

Hmm, either the battle against Gray Fox in MGS, or the battle against The End in MGS3.

Man, I loved the little sniper fight in MGS3, I think that was my favorite boss fight. Uh, other than that...let's see. And Hanekoma (sp?) the ultimate boss from The World Ends With You, only because I played him on ultimate and it made me want to take my DS stylus and pick my eyes out with it.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I thought the battle with that rolling boulder thing in Majora's Mask was weird.
But fun.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Any SotC boss, and most Metal Gear Solid bosses. My fave was probably Vulcan Raven in MGS1, The Joy/ Big Boss in MGS3, and Psycho Mantis in MGS1. I also liked the Fatman boss battle in MGS2 and The End in MGS3. Haven't played MGS4 yet.:cry:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Metal Gear Solid Bosses were really unique. there was always some twist.

IKR? I found it quite easy after awhile... even metal gear was easy after the first few tries for me and the gameplay was really difficult in my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back