• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most shameful additions to your iTunes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Well I was talking about this to one of my friends the other day, and we both managed to unearth some rather embarrassing songs and artists.

It made me realise I need a full scale purge.

I admit to having:
Shania Twain's Greatest Hits (although I have had that unticked for a decent while),
Miley Cyrus - See You Again and One in a Million,
Boyzone - Love Me For a Reason
James Blunt,
disturbing amounts of Three Days Grace and bad Good Charlotte and Avenged Sevenfold,
& The Winnie the Pooh theme tune.

There's also the stuff I should be ashamed of like HSM and Salt'N'Pepa...but no.

SHARE! The more random, the better (for once).

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Lol. I have that too, but I almost feel that since the emergence of Rick Rolling it's a staple song. Not that I'd ever use/listen to it now.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Foolishly foolish

I've had some dumb things on my itunes but not really anymore. The worst thing I had on here had to be ghostlimb.

Not that I ever listen to Bright Eyes, it's just in my library.

Kanye West and Queens of the Stone Age.

I'm so not the stoner metal type.

Boris is pretty cool :/
Feedbacker :D!

Disluxia

Not that I ever listen to Bright Eyes, it's just in my library.

Boris is pretty cool :/
Feedbacker :D!

Pink is a great album. I think a big part of stoner metal is smoking weed and listening to it though so maybe thats why you dont feel it.

And bright eyes write some great songs. Kind of like spitting just plays that kind of music much better

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Walking on my Wheels. An amusing song from some sort of devotional Kidz-Bop type of CD that pretty much (covertly) makes fun of cripples.

Like, it isn't meant to. But my old teacher from the fifth grade used to play it all the time and it stuck with me. So I bought it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Pink is a great album. I think a big part of stoner metal is smoking weed and listening to it though so maybe thats why you dont feel it.

Noise Rock =/= Stoner Metal

Any music I need to be baked to enjoy is a total waste of my time :C
I do like Queens of the Stone Age though, but it's just something that kind of breaks the norms of my listening patterns.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Jack Johnson, because I really secretly love acoustic. :3

Also some random 90s pop. Lol. Third Eye Blind. <3

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I have a bunch of Disney soundtrack songs, aha. Most of them are instrumental pieces from The Lion King...Hans Zimmer is amazing. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back