• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most ridiculous boss battle ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
OK so you've played battles where it been a matter of who struck 1st to win. But have you ever thought what the most unorthodox battle you'vwe ever had was? Mine had to be the Magnus von grapple 2.0 in paper mario. That machine is just far too strange...... And i won't even start on the driver.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
haha, yeah, i remember those. most of mine were on playstation 1. some of 'em were SO hard that it glitched up the game...or maybe the game itself was just glitched up. well, anyways, my most ridiculous boss battle would have to be ruby weapon in ffvii. they give u a bunch of strategies, but they never work for me.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
the most ridiculously boss battle i have ever done was in KH. The big shadow who is the easiest person to kill. it just didnt make it challengin

The Two Hand in The Lengend of Zelda Orcina of Time.This boss wasnt funny.He slaped me all the time.He even had a move called the b*tch slap.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
The most ridiculous battle I think I,ve ever been in was the final guy at the end of Tekken 5 for god sake the guy can stop peoples attack and fires some hella big blast which knocks living crap outta you.

S

Snake Eater

I'd have to go with what someone said already. I say Emerald Weapon, even with cheats I could not beat the dude.. I also had Limit Break constantly and didnt beat him, he was too hard..

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
Yeah, when I read the title for this topic I immediately thought of Paper Mario 2; almost all the boss battles on there were riduculous. ^-^

Hey, what about in Spiderman 2, when you had to fight Mysterio in the store? He had an enormous HP bar, but you hit him once and he died. Hilarious.

R

ru5ty_k3y5

I'll have to say psycho mantis from mgs. not because he's overly hard or easy...just because he's freaking nuts! another one would be the guardian on ansem. man, he was annoying.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I have to agree, they made Jinpachi WAY too hard. Especially when you're trying to beat him with a character you never use. I'd also have to say that the Core in The World Of Chaos in KH was just plain stupid. It already had a green bar. I mean, you're in the middle of the final battle, and something like this pops up out of no-where? I could cast Aeroga and float next to the thing, and it would die! Another ridculus (SP?) battle would have to be the final in Onimusha 1. He was so freaking easy! Especially when you had the special sword. I thought the monster Ursala battle was just plain weird. She's burping at you. WTF? I could have sworn I heard her fart too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back