• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most of the worlds are dead...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I thin it seems likely considering we kind of had these hub worlds in both 1&2. Radiant Garden was also pretty expansive as well. I don't know, I think I enjoy having these non-disney related worlds here and there to switch things up. Kind of makes me wish Land of Departure would have been bigger

davidXIIIaxel

I thin it seems likely considering we kind of had these hub worlds in both 1&2. Radiant Garden was also pretty expansive as well. I don't know, I think I enjoy having these non-disney related worlds here and there to switch things up. Kind of makes me wish Land of Departure would have been bigger
yeah i really liked land of departure but it was too small. if it were bigger that would've been nice

Max

Staff member
Awards
Now Disney Castle, that is a world that should have had more hustle and bustle. I would love to see brooms randomly walking around cleaning throughout, as well as other miscellaneous Disney npc's who may not warrant their own world.

davidXIIIaxel

Now Disney Castle, that is a world that should have had more hustle and bustle. I would love to see brooms randomly walking around cleaning throughout, as well as other miscellaneous Disney npc's who may not warrant their own world.
now thats a good idea. we should confront square enix about our idea's lol

Max

Staff member
Awards
If I could I would haha. But it sounds like they have heard many of our pleas, so I'm kind of hoping some of this stuff will just happen.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
If I could I would haha. But it sounds like they have heard many of our pleas, so I'm kind of hoping some of this stuff will just happen.
Well, what with the power of the PS4 and XBoxOne, everyone is pretty much hoping that barren worlds will finally be behind the KH series. I myself wouldn't mind finding some gaming Easter eggs while talking to them like: arrow to the knee, "I AM ERROR," and maybe someone telling me that I dropped my pocket XD

Max

Staff member
Awards
Well, what with the power of the PS4 and XBoxOne, everyone is pretty much hoping that barren worlds will finally be behind the KH series. I myself wouldn't mind finding some gaming Easter eggs while talking to them like: arrow to the knee, "I AM ERROR," and maybe someone telling me that I dropped my pocket XD

Or "It's dangerous to go alone, always take your keyblade!"

NPC's, they can liven up a world like it ain't no thang.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The lack of NPC's didn't bother me when I played KH1 as a kid. KH2 and BBS really stand out having the potential to be better with NPC's. The one time that really irks me about no NPC's is in Terra's story in Olympus Coliseum. Once you beat Zack he tells Terra to look around and listen to those cheers. Terra looks around at the stands and you hear cheering and chants of Terra with not one person in the stands! I mean come on were they purposely messing with us there?

MegaCore5

Awards
The lack of NPC's didn't bother me when I played KH1 as a kid. KH2 and BBS really stand out having the potential to be better with NPC's. The one time that really irks me about no NPC's is in Terra's story in Olympus Coliseum. Once you beat Zack he tells Terra to look around and listen to those cheers. Terra looks around at the stands and you hear cheering and chants of Terra with not one person in the stands! I mean come on were they purposely messing with us there?
Heh heh zack is the ultimate troll I suppose! But seriously for the games KH2 and forward there is no reason why we should not see NPCs. I mean they didn't even try to make them at all! Maybe Nomira thought it best to just keep things more focused on the characters theme selves so the attention would not be taken away from them.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
How much do you want to bet that KH3 will have big worlds and so little to no pC's?

You know I was thinking about that. Everyone is assuming that since it'll be on PS3/XB1 and capable of it that there'll be tons of NPC's but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll do it. Maybe they like the series that way?

MegaCore5

Awards
How much do you want to bet that KH3 will have big worlds and so little to no pC's?
I think we won't have worry about that since the ps4 will be able to handle a lot more than it could in the ps2 so there will be quite a handful of NPC's in each world. But if this does not happen it's because Nomura never wanted pointless npc's in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back