• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most of the worlds are dead...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidXIIIaxel

I think I take back what I said about experience quests. the traditional grinding on enemies seems good enough to me but maybe there could be quest for a different reason like munny as I mentioned earlier...
yeah i see what you are saying. if they do quests, then maybe it'll be like fighting the enemies like the heartless.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I think I take back what I said about experience quests. the traditional grinding on enemies seems good enough to me but maybe there could be quest for a different reason like munny as I mentioned earlier...

Sometimes I just really don't enjoy grinding. I think if I was stuck on a boss and needed to level up, I would much prefer taking on a few npc quests and getting a nice experience reward than simply fighting heartless in the highest level are for hours on end.

MegaCore5

Awards
Sometimes I just really don't enjoy grinding. I think if I was stuck on a boss and needed to level up, I would much prefer taking on a few npc quests and getting a nice experience reward than simply fighting heartless in the highest level are for hours on end.
grinding isn't supposed to be fun it's supposed to keep you busy because we all know the story line can't keep you playing forever. I think grinding was most fun in DDD because I could just kill the enemies using flowmotion!

davidXIIIaxel

i definetly agree with you. some NPC's with quests to help you gain expirience would be very helpful and fun.

Max

Staff member
Awards
grinding isn't supposed to be fun it's supposed to keep you busy because we all know the story line can't keep you playing forever. I think grinding was most fun in DDD because I could just kill the enemies using flowmotion!

Busy work, eww. I avoid it at all costs. I would much rather have a handfull of diverse side quests to keep me busy then bashing on the same enemies for who knows how long.

i definetly agree with you. some NPC's with quests to help you gain expirience would be very helpful and fun.

Yeah, I played another RPG recently that had a feature like this and I really liked it. Actually, many MMO's use this as well and it really encourages me to complete the side quests

davidXIIIaxel

Busy work, eww. I avoid it at all costs. I would much rather have a handfull of diverse side quests to keep me busy then bashing on the same enemies for who knows how long.

Yeah, I played another RPG recently that had a feature like this and I really liked it. Actually, many MMO's use this as well and it really encourages me to complete the side quests
yeah thats what keeps the game going for me that is.

MegaCore5

Awards
Busy work, eww. I avoid it at all costs. I would much rather have a handfull of diverse side quests to keep me busy then bashing on the same enemies

Then what kind of side quests would you like to see? Maybe side quest could involve playing as the different KH characters?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Then what kind of side quests would you like to see? Maybe side quest could involve playing as the different KH characters?

Now this is an example of a good idea. If there could be a few sidequests like this, that would be great. I also think more races with riku would be fun, maybe timed trials of taking out certain enemies.

davidXIIIaxel

Now this is an example of a good idea. If there could be a few sidequests like this, that would be great. I also think more races with riku would be fun, maybe timed trials of taking out certain enemies.
yeah thats a great idea MegaCore. i would love something like that.

MegaCore5

Awards
I kind of like what you're saying to be the new mirage arena. Foot races was something I enjoyed doing in the original game.

Max

Staff member
Awards
well there was a moogle there so to me that is what controlled the mirage arena.

A single Moogle, or do you think three of them lived at the arena and controlled it in shifts?

But yeah, seeing something like the mirage arena return for kh3 would definitely be welcomed. And being able to fight characters like squall and whatnot would be fun, just like in the colliseum.

davidXIIIaxel

A single Moogle, or do you think three of them lived at the arena and controlled it in shifts?

But yeah, seeing something like the mirage arena return for kh3 would definitely be welcomed. And being able to fight characters like squall and whatnot would be fun, just like in the colliseum.
yeah i think it was just a single moogle. and that would be awesome. i cant wait to see what kh3 intales

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also isn't it kind of weird that there is no other humans inside the Mirage arena and there is only unversed... Again the whole NPC problem is very noticeable once you notice it for the first time...
Originally they planned for Laguna to be there as the King of the Mirage Arena to parallel his Estharian presidency in FFVIII, but then they used that dumb logic where characters who aren't Cloud or Lightning can only make one cameo at a time. It was either Dissidia 012 or BBS, and they chose Dissidia.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Originally they planned for Laguna to be there as the King of the Mirage Arena to parallel his Estharian presidency in FFVIII, but then they used that dumb logic where characters who aren't Cloud or Lightning can only make one cameo at a time. It was either Dissidia 012 or BBS, and they chose Dissidia.

I would have loved to see Laguna in the Mirage Arena, that would have been so cool... I would have preferred it over dissidia probably as well, simply because I like my KH better and Zack was the only FF character to be found in BBS. Why does Square do that anyway?

davidXIIIaxel

well that sucks... they should've chosen bbs. but nooooo, they said nope dissidia.

Max

Staff member
Awards
well that sucks... they should've chosen bbs. but nooooo, they said nope dissidia.

I kind of hope how Traverse Town was the big world of KH1 and Twilight Town was the big world of KH2, we may see yet another large world for Kh3. And if this is the case, it would be a nice way to introduce us to a buttload of npc's occupying our worlds

davidXIIIaxel

I kind of hope how Traverse Town was the big world of KH1 and Twilight Town was the big world of KH2, we may see yet another large world for Kh3. And if this is the case, it would be a nice way to introduce us to a buttload of npc's occupying our worlds
exactly i totally agree. that might just happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back