• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered_Dream

I haven't played CoM, so I don't really know much about some of the members (like Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Marluxia, and Lexaeus), but I don't hate any of the Organization in KHII. I especially like Axel and Demyx, though. And Xigbar. Xigbar's VA did a great job.

Soren

Awards
Xigbar's VA did a great job.

LOL everytime he said "Arms Reload" I though he was saying "Aw, Burritos." It was pricless. LOL I spent half the fight laughing at that. i hope he voices him in 358/2 days.

Azerty

I really hated Vexen and Xaldin. All the other members are cool by me, but only a few are my favorites. I really like Xigbar, Axel, Saix, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene.

EDIT: And how could I forget Zexion!!! :D

Choc

I hated Xaldin, Xemnas, and Saix.
Xaldin was a pain in the ass.
Xemnas talking = me screaming, "Hey while we're young!"
Saix I just saw as an emotionless kiss-up. Kiss-ups don't float my boat.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
XALDIN i found him frustrating to vrs and even more to look at,
come on side burns and dread locks
What in the world was he thinking
As for man sex
Choc
you pretty much read my mind
while were young indeed it was just one epic speech to answer soras question "what do you want" alll he could have said was "KINGDOM HEARTS FOOL!"

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, I'd still have to say Vexen, he looks like such an anorexic... and maybe... Luxord? Iuno, he looks... kind of queer =/ (and no i dont have anything against homosexuals!)

Zipporahss

Lol, I'd still have to say Vexen, he looks like such an anorexic... and maybe... Luxord? Iuno, he looks... kind of queer =/ (and no i dont have anything against homosexuals!)

Well, I can't say that but they were a little annoying. Axel, Roxas and... darn it, Marluxia, Yes! spelled it right! Those three were wicked! So awesome! I didn't want to kill Marluxia in CoM. I didn't want to, but I wanted to beat that game! Oh, I almost forgot, Demyx, I loved him.

"Dance water! Dance!" He was so cool and funny, I loved fighting him just because his fight was actually hard.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Hmm. Truth be told, I don't necessarily hate any of them.

=/

They all have a certain peculiarity to their character that makes me enjoy each of them to an extent.

A

audiserverhaseo

riku is cool ,axel is funny ,dipy (or goofy) is dumb sora is handsome,kairi is preety ,namine is beautyfull and roxas is blondy

xhananh

Awards
Demyx almost caused me to go to a mental institution. I hate how all the battles I get stuck at are always the ones everyone else beats the first try. I was stuck at him for about three months: and that's not "try it a couple times, give up for a few weeks, try again, forget about it for a month, etc." I mean at least an hour of miserable failure almost every day. I was happier when I beat him than I was when I beat Sephiroth in the first game using one hand....
I mean, he's cute and everything-- I thought it was adorable that he had to use cue cards in the underworld and whatever-- but he probably would have been one of my favorites if it didn't take me so long to get past.

(I apologize for the double post; I must have hit ENTER twice or clicked Post more than once or something like that. I can't find a way to delete the first one.)

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx demyx
he should have been the first to die no no no no no not even in the game

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Xaldin O_O
OMG HIS FIGHT WAS LIKE HELL!!!!!
he wont friggin' die!!
i spent like one week trying to beat him.. and like 3 hours playing every day xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back