• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Song

Vexen. He's so creepy. And kinda....child molester-ish. :blink:

He's that guy I'd hate to see in my doorway in the middle of the night. ._O

Aliahya

Bronze Member

How can u hate demyx he was so sweet, and fluffy sure he was kinda irrelevant but at least he didnt go around being all like "im superiour feel my wrath" or "My life sux" type a guy he made the most of his days as a nobody and was the only musically tallented one of the organisation

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Yes, why play kingdom hearts if you hate disney characters, since the game is mostly based around disney worlds.

EarMedicine

i hate xion...
for her unoriginality.... and that she may seem like a new character but that to me is just a stupid...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't really hate any of the organization members, I love each one, because they have there own special uniqueness.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
-_-; I don't get you people. Freak out like anyone over losing your life, friends, and everything you've ever known, and suddenly you don't deserve the best friend (the only thing that you have left).

But maybe it's because I'm too quick to see things from Axel's (and thus Roxas's) point of view.

Point taken still roxas did chuck a hissy fit even just a little u have to admit

C

Colours

i hate xion...
for her unoriginality.... and that she may seem like a new character but that to me is just a stupid...

That;s not even a good reason why
to hate Xion. We don't even know who she really
is.~

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Xaildin 2. I beat him in atisora form OMG i had one hit left till death that was very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back