• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really hate any of the members. There are too much of great characters to see anything negative within them. I don't even hate Vexen, honestly.

And from that, what a way to bump a dead thread o_O.

All of twenty seconds.

I love them all indiscriminately, because I have an infuriating weakness for anything Kingdom Hearts and cherish it in spite of its many, MANY flaws. (*cough*KAIRI*cough*)

But these fourteenth member 'Sues that crop up in fanfic and fanart?

GTFO.

Um. And Xion isn't? Not to crap on the girl, but think of what we've found so far [attributes taken from 14th member fanfics]:

1. A 14th member that never existed before, kept a secret, remained in silence, etc.?
- Check.
2. Important person, with special connections all over?
- Check.
3. A sympathetic character that viewers need to/wiil feel sorry for, with problems, and troubles, and suffering, and has some influence?
- Check.
4. Has any great power, weapon (specifically a Keyblade)?
- Check.
5. She's pretty/cute?
- Check.
6. More important than Larxene ever was or will be [who was thought to be the ONLY girl member], appreciated/loved?
- Check.
7. Has interacted with all the very important bishies of the game, and they care/are tender towards her? [usually turning to have feelings for each other, and will awake a romance, or sometimes, a triangle]?
- Roxas, Axel [though questionable], and Riku. Check.
- All that's missing is Sora, but that is taken care of if Xion is really connected to him in some way.

Believe it or not, Xion is a fanfiction becoming canon in the KH series. Just because a 14th member does exist now, doesn't mean that authors who did the same are following away from the obvious concepts that a 14th member has. So if you call their creations Sues, then so is Xion, as it has the exact format [minus the love/feelings, and triangle]. Her being canon doesn't change anything.

In fact, all these fanfiction authors are probably ROFLed right now at all the ones who bashed them.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Not gonna lie, it looks grim right now (and like I said, no way am I passing judgment on Xion just yet)--but to be honest, I looked at Namine the same way in the beginning, and she turned out really kickass. Since Watanabe (Namine's writer) is the one writing Xion, there's a slim chance she'll turn out decent, which will be a kick in the FACE to all those wannabe No. XIVs. (And thus I want it. Bad.)

Hard to say right now whether she'll end up better than Kairi whether she's a 'Sue or not, and if she IS an out-and-out 'Sue, then it's STILL a crappy plot point. Either way, all those wannabes will have to make a slight numerical change. Everybody make way for Number XV: Mary-Xu!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't really hate any of them.
I just felt a few could use a...personality.

Xaldin.
Lexaeus.

And kind of Luxord and Saix.

Soren

Awards
Org members I hate? Well let's see......

Larxene: She is a cocky little B**** who needed to die. She was cruel, heartless, manipulative, and downright evil. I truly took pleasure in destroying her in COM and I will take even greater pleasure in doing so in ReCOM. (I'm sure you're tired of seeing her name pop up, but she is my number one most hated character)

Demyx: If he did more than summon water clones to battle he'd be alright. They could have given him a little more to work with. He does control water after all. I kinda like that he's a wimp because it gives a variety to the Org members and shows just how desperate they were to find some members.

Luxord: He gambled with people lives. That is a BIG no no in my book. And as I said with Demyx, he needed more to his batle strategy. He controlled time for goodness sakes. Hello. Stop? Slow? Haste? Does any of this ring a bell?

Marluxia: I supposed he would fall under this list too. My main reason is that he was a power hungry egomaniac who saw nothing wrong with forcing a little girl to use powers she didn't like to do his dirty work. I also hate that he was kicking my butt in COM, but that was a lack of experience. Once I got a good deck, he was pitiful. =P

Xaldin: Manipulated Beast's heart and tried to turn him into a heartless by ruining his life and isolating him. i truly despise people like him.

Xemnas: Too boring.... He just wasn't frightening enough. On top of it all he was weak.

I'm currently undecided on Lexeaus, but i kinda like that they have a brute among their ranks. Sorta evens things out. the rest of them I like. They all caught my eye as entertaining and fun.

Axie

Larxene: She is a cocky little B**** who needed to die. She was cruel, heartless, manipulative, and downright evil. I truly took pleasure in destroying her in COM and I will take even greater pleasure in doing so in ReCOM. (I'm sure you're tired of seeing her name pop up, but she is my number one most hated character)

Demyx: If he did more than summon water clones to battle he'd be alright. They could have given him a little more to work with. He does control water after all. I kinda like that he's a wimp because it gives a variety to the Org members and shows just how desperate they were to find some members.

Luxord: He gambled with people lives. That is a BIG no no in my book. And as I said with Demyx, he needed more to his batle strategy. He controlled time for goodness sakes. Hello. Stop? Slow? Haste? Does any of this ring a bell?

Marluxia: I supposed he would fall under this list too. My main reason is that he was a power hungry egomaniac who saw nothing wrong with forcing a little girl to use powers she didn't like to do his dirty work. I also hate that he was kicking my butt in COM, but that was a lack of experience. Once I got a good deck, he was pitiful. =P

Xaldin: Manipulated Beast's heart and tried to turn him into a heartless by ruining his life and isolating him. i truly despise people like him.

Xemnas: Too boring.... He just wasn't frightening enough. On top of it all he was weak.

I was under the impression that Luxord controlled luck, not time.

But I find it really hilarious that you hate the villains for being villainous, and Xemnas for not being villainous enough. XD

I adore Larxene and Marluxia and Xaldin because they add all kinds of drama that the series would just be lost without, and Demyx was the only Organization member to whom I ever lost (seriously, EVER) but I can't hate him for that.

In fact, the only person in all of Kingdom Hearts I hate (including Kairi) is Ansem's Heartless. ANNOYING SUMBITCH.

Kairy

same here ansems heartless not kairi obviously lol but for some reason i like larxene i think shes a cool villian along with axel whos kind of both

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I don't like Larxene because she is rude and manipulative, and just kind of a bitch >_> Vexen also really creeped me out, I thought he was a woman at first. Xaldin also creeped me out and I thought he was really mean for trying to kill poor Beast, plus his Syburns were just ridiculous.........

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
*prepares to be shot*
I hate Roxas.

Like. I SERIOUSLY hate him.
At the beginning of KHII, he was so fricken emo and pathetic.
He's worse than watching my friends PMS and throw bitchfits about their boyfriends.
I mean, he was mean to Axel... not even bothering to listen to any of his suggestions.
He threw the keyblade.

I hated him. Nuff said.

I don't like Vexen either.
Though, I may change my mind because of the recent voice actor news. (lol, Uryu is my favorite character in Bleach.)

Lexaeus was just.... creepy. And Luxord was meeeeeeeeh.

So that's about it.
Roxas, Vexen, Lexaeus and Luxord.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't really hate any of them, but don't really care for most of them much either.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
DIE.

Hold on, lemme wrest that part of myself back into control. Roxas is precious to Axel, therefore Roxas is precious to ME--which is ironic, because I used to hate Axel. Passionately.

*prepares to be chakram'd*

Well, you like him now, so that's okay. XD

But seriously. Roxas didn't deserve a great guy like Axel as his bff. lulz. Axel should've just left him there.

And Axel's been my favorite character since the game came out, so seriously.
I really think about his situations. If I had a best friend who was always bitching and telling me that I sucked, I'd be like 'lol, bye.'

C

Colours

But seriously. Roxas didn't deserve a great guy like Axel as his bff. lulz. Axel should've just left him there.

I really think about his situations. If I had a best friend who was always bitching and telling me that I sucked, I'd be like 'lol, bye.'

I <3333 Roxas.
He was the quite one.

Axie

I missed the part where Roxas was doing all that. The most I saw him do is say "No one would miss me" (which is actually pretty true when Axel's a Nobody) and hang out with him to eat ice cream. If you're talking about the jab in 358/2 Days, that was pretty mild and sounded like a joke to me. If nothing else, I don't think Axel took it to heart. *is shot*

Not to mention that's just how their dynamic works. Axel's self-confident and overbearing, and Roxas is sarcastic and long-suffering. He snarks and Axel bounces back. It works.

Kairi and Sora's relationship is less appreciative. XP

"Roxas didn't deserve such a great guy?" XDDD There are a TON of Vexen and Zexion (and Kairi) fans who would beg to differ. In my mind, Axel doesn't deserve much in a friend, but that's part of his charm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back