• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Saïx b/c he was an @$$ the entire game.

DEL33T

The whole thing about Larxene beinga real jerk and depressing every one and enjoying it I find attartive.

The reason I hate Vexen is HIS LAUGH IN CoM but in the remake his laugh was AWESOME
Zexion sucks cause he goth and my brothers goth so yeah
Saix sucks cause well I dont know I just dont like him
Axel Is an idiot
Demyx is Demyx
Marluxia is pink and scary
AND ROXAS IS A DEPRESSED KICKED PUPPIE THAT SUCKS

And yeah Luxords British accent rocks Cause Im Australian and Australia and England is like Larxene and sexyness

KH623

]Saix. I hate him because of the whole "Kairi" thing.

I just really HATE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Heres a list of good and bad:

Xemnas - bad (crappy weapon, annoying voice, I HATE his suit in the very last battle)
Xigbar - bad (hair, battle not fun)
Xaldin - bad (his hair... how should I put this? I cried in the corner for an hour and wet myself a little, not to mention his sideburns. i DO like his spears)

Vexen - good (hilarious voice, just so cool)
Lexaeus - bad (again, hair. Annoying fight... cool weapon though)
Zexion - awesome (cool hair, weapon, element, everything.)
Saix - good (i like his hair and weapon and he's so creepy when he goes berserk, fun to fight)
Axel - good (i really like his weapons, fun battle, interesting hair and character development)
Demyx - good (okay, first of all, his battle SUCKED ASS! but he is funny and plays the sitar, double tappin' the whole time)

Luxord - bad (boring hair, annoying accent, flamboyantly homosexual, cool weapons and battle)
Marluxia - good (one of the coolest weapons, FLOWER POWER! :thumbsup:)
Larxene - good (so evil and awesome, her laugh is HILARIOUS! good weapons and her battle looks fun in KH2:FM)
Roxas - good (dual-wieldin' man! mysterious... Sadly, i think he's cooler than sora, don't hate me)
??? - good (ummmmmm... well, they needed another girl, right?)

LEAST FAVOURITE = i'm gonna have to say... Lexaeus.
you've mentioned some of the bad ones but what about:
Zexion for being so weak
Saix for acting like number 1
Axel for "got it memorized?"
Marluxia for being a pink flower pansy

dungeonmaster254

my all time least favorite is demyex (ikd if i spelled it right tho) because he is annoying and wierd. my other least favorite is larxene because she thinks she is so great and every hting but got ownd by sora. she is also really mean too. my favorites are axel and roxas (oviuosly) and i kinda like luxlord for some reason idk y but he seemed to be kinda cool to me. oh yea if u guys really hate any one for org 13 check out this vid it is really funny and in it is a preformance of org 13 sing "man i feel like a women"

link
Video - got 10 minutes? good....coz here is....KH: THE MUSICAL!!!.....lets all hope it goes as planned with me as director

Last edited:

fantasy08

Me likes
Saix-Beautiful Hair,Yummy Voice, Hot,and his battle was the only one that didn't annoy me.
Xemnas-Hilarious facial expressions,and maybe it's just me but he doesn't seem to speak slow like most people say.
Xigbar-Clearly an old man,but speaks like a teen=win
Demyx-Even though his battle pissed me off,I like him because he's the baby of the org., the most innocent.
Roxas-Duel-wielder, and strikes me as more human then Sora. I actually like him better.
Vexen-Insane eyes and laugh so I couldn't help but adore him.
Marly-Anybody that can make a mary-sue(in this case Namine) scared or cry had to be inducted into my fav. list with the utmost haste.
Larxene- Same as Marly,and a bad-ass

Me Neutral
Axel-was on my favorite list,but I got so fed-up with Nomura's constant focusing on him and not the rest of the Org. members and his cold,sadistic murders in Re:Com that I don't like him much anymore,but I don't hate him.
Xaldin-Hated his battle,but liked his voice and cut-scenes
Zexion-Strikes me as very intelligent for a child,and his creepy laugh for final mix was fantastic,but I don't like how he looks and he's a little to reserved.

Me Dislikes
Lex-Boring and forgettable,and ugly as sin
Luxord-Loved his British accent,but his battle definitely ranks up there with the worst of the Org.I can barely remember him. He was like in what two scenes then a boss battle,and I almost needed a dictionary for half of what he said.

Last edited:

funnymanhaha1000

My top 3 hated are
1.Larxene, she is really annoying/cocky/cruel to EVERYONE.
2.Demyx. HES SUCH A BABY. enough said
3.the cards guy uh... hmm... ummmmm... LUXORD THERE WE GO

darkkeyblader23

i hate lexaeus because he seems tough but really he's a bitch.
my favorite is roxas because he can kick any of the org.13 members and can ****ing weild two keyblades;and is basically sora witch is my favorite character in all kingdom hearts

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
Personally, I don't have a "most hated" member. If I had to choose, though, it'd have to be Lex. He just doesn't have a personality.

As for Larxene being mentioned alot for her attitude... Well, that happens to be why I like her. Shes the anti-Lex, just because of this attitude she has. She actually has a personality. Something that makes her stand out from the crowd.

Oh, and the 14th member, just because of the sickening amount of theories about her. (Now, in an explosion of irony, watch her end up being awesome.)

EDIT: Wow. What I said was a carbon copy of Angel's post. I guess it does pay to read more than the first page...

Demi

I hate:
Luxord - I have no idea who he is to this day, he's just sort of... there.
Lexaeus -
I'll explain with some simple impressions: WAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Sora: His power level is OVA 9000!!! Meh... 130 defense, who gives a...
Xaldin - He's a vewy bad man... and I don't like his hair.

I like:
Larxene - Some people hate her evil playful attitude, I like it.
Vexen - His name sucks, he's ugly and he's annoying, what do I like about him? EYEAH!!!!!! That makes me laugh every time.
Roxas - He's just awesome like that.
Axel - Got it memorized?

Yes, I know Demyx is exactly like Luxord, he is just sort of there but I like his attitude better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back