• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEL33T

IS IT:

a) Xemnas

b) Xigbar

c) Xaldin

d) Vexen

e) Lexaeus

f) Zexion

g) Saix (How ever you pronucne it)

h) Axel

i) Demyx

j) Luxord

k) Marluxia

l) Larxene

m) Roxas

So yeah i didnt put the new one up cause WE DONT THEM GASP but Yeah I would make this a poll but they confuse me unless its at a certain place with certain people with certain BIG certains (yeah)

I hate Vexen, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx,Marluxia and Roxas (I reckon Larxene is one hot Certain with a nice certain)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry, Del33t, I have to disagree with you and say Larxene is my most hated member. For a few reasons.

1. Her attitude is 100% annoying, what with all its cockiness and all that.
2. She seems to think she's more important than she really is. (Which kinda fits under cocky but yeah. XD)
and 3. You would think that Nomura would make the ONLY female member of Organization XIII at least a tad bit attractive. Personally, I think she's ugly as sin. Sorry if you disagree.

On a side note, my favorites are Roxas, Zexion, Saix, and Axel. So I'm pretty much the polar opposite of you Del33t. XP

Blue

home is where the heart is
Yeah,how can anyone actually HATE Roxas?? lol

Well,my most hated Organization members are
- Luxord
- Xaldin
- Marluxia
- Xigbar

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think for me it's a tie between Demyx and Larxene. I hate Demyx because he's such a baby and doesn't deserve to be in the Org. Larxene is just evil. She doesn't care for anyone but herself and she LIKES to bring people down[Iread it in one of her biographys somewhere] To me that is worthy of smacking her in the face with a golf club more than once, plus her laugh and constant speed are annoying as well.

Dexel

Beyond hope
my fav is marluxia most hated is axel and roxas

You will have the *screaming,bloody murder of a whole galaxy of fans. I suggest you live under a rock** from here on,and the same punishment goes to Demyx haters.

Least Favorite Members:

-Mansex (yeah,I'm making fun of the name,so what?)
-Saix
-Xigbar
-Xaldin
-Larxene

Got it memorized?

*lots and lots and lotsa fans,and even more than that,too. Nice knowing you,Amigo.

**make that a 200 ton steel rock,but not even that would be good enough,should you somehow figure out a way to get under that thing and back outta it without being squished flat,and still be alive.

Last edited:

Seftrex

I hate Vexen... Mainy cause he is soooooooooo annoying. I hate attacking him and listening to his "Arhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHH!" All the time. The other one I hate is Luxord... Cards isn't really a weapon.

Yet, people may disagree but to me, Luxord should have a better way of attacking.

Rix

:)
Awards
I hate Vexen and Xemnas because hewas so sissaointing to be the final boss and he also speaks so slow that I'm getting bored when he is rambling about his dearly beloved Kingdom Heeearrrtssss...

ZivWar

Luxord...

Turning me into stupid cards and crap, that fight pissed me off...

Kairiangel

Re: Most d Organization Member

My most d are:
1)Luxord-he's so god damn annoying putting on that English accent AND WE DON'T TALK THAT WAY!!!
2)Saix-He has elf ears
3)Marluxia-he's just bigheaded

Chupacabra

Demyx D: he's the most annoying with his stupid waterclones eurhxcodfohk ..hate that guy..
Larxene and Lexaeus they are just ungly and useless.

In fact I thought Luxord and Vexen were quite funny

Awards
Heres a list of good and bad:

Xemnas - bad (crappy weapon, annoying voice, I HATE his suit in the very last battle)
Xigbar - bad (hair, battle not fun)
Xaldin - bad (his hair... how should I put this? I cried in the corner for an hour and wet myself a little, not to mention his sideburns. i DO like his spears)

Vexen - good (hilarious voice, just so cool)
Lexaeus - bad (again, hair. Annoying fight... cool weapon though)
Zexion - awesome (cool hair, weapon, element, everything.)
Saix - good (i like his hair and weapon and he's so creepy when he goes berserk, fun to fight)
Axel - good (i really like his weapons, fun battle, interesting hair and character development)
Demyx - good (okay, first of all, his battle SUCKED ASS! but he is funny and plays the sitar, double tappin' the whole time)

Luxord - bad (boring hair, annoying accent, flamboyantly homosexual, cool weapons and battle)
Marluxia - good (one of the coolest weapons, FLOWER POWER! :thumbsup:)
Larxene - good (so evil and awesome, her laugh is HILARIOUS! good weapons and her battle looks fun in KH2:FM)
Roxas - good (dual-wieldin' man! mysterious... Sadly, i think he's cooler than sora, don't hate me)
??? - good (ummmmmm... well, they needed another girl, right?)

LEAST FAVOURITE = i'm gonna have to say... Lexaeus.

taa

marluxia- he's always looking and talking like he's about to rape namine.
saix- whats with the crappy life is dead attitude? if he likes to be so depressing all the time he desevered to get pwned by sora
xalding- #1 nuckle-headed-girly-girl-freak-of-nature! he's annoying, his voice is annoying, and his battle is annoying. i'm sorry to xaldin fans, but i hate xaldin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back