• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaraki000

Luxord:because i hate his fight! its boring as hell! Larxene:cause she an ugly,overconfident witch who belived she was hot stuff!im glad shes dead!

~Kairi~

Demyx, and Larxene are my least favorites, but especially Larxene, she makes me want to throw my controller.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Oh, no! You can't hate anyone from Org.XIII! They don't have hearts!

No wait..

I hate Xaldin!

Lol, how big do your side burns have to be?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I dislike Vexen, Lexaeus, Saïx and Roxas.
And I luffles Axel. <3 ^^

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I missed the part where Roxas was doing all that. The most I saw him do is say "No one would miss me" (which is actually pretty true when Axel's a Nobody) and hang out with him to eat ice cream. If you're talking about the jab in 358/2 Days, that was pretty mild and sounded like a joke to me. If nothing else, I don't think Axel took it to heart. *is shot*

Not to mention that's just how their dynamic works. Axel's self-confident and overbearing, and Roxas is sarcastic and long-suffering. He snarks and Axel bounces back. It works.

Kairi and Sora's relationship is less appreciative. XP

"Roxas didn't deserve such a great guy?" XDDD There are a TON of Vexen and Zexion (and Kairi) fans who would beg to differ. In my mind, Axel doesn't deserve much in a friend, but that's part of his charm.

Roxas totally threw a bitch fit. Throwing his keyblade on the floor, yelling at Axel, even after remembering that Axel was his best friend, he still throws a tantrum.
PMS much?

Axel needs a better friend. That's why I like him and Demyx as best friends. I can see Demyx as the 'Oh, I don't know if this is a good idea' friend, meanwhile Axel's the 'Of course bungee jumping is a good idea! *pushes off cliff*" friend.
Not to mention, I think Roxas needs a friend his own age who can have someone to whine with.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Roxas totally threw a bitch fit. Throwing his keyblade on the floor, yelling at Axel, even after remembering that Axel was his best friend, he still throws a tantrum.
PMS much?

Hmmmm, I dunno. Roxas didn't actually remember Axel was his best friend until after they fought. Sure, he remembered the FACT (through Namine), but somebody could tell me tomorrow that you were my best friend for ages, and I wouldn't believe them until some actual memories or solid proof came into it.

I'd throw a bitch fit too. Weird crap is happening all around me, Vivi's acting like a creepazoid, everybody's frozen AGAIN, I keep having these weird dreams, the stupid KEY of all things is back AGAIN, this guy just showed up out of NOWHERE telling me I'm not who I think I am--WHAT'S GOING ON?! *chucks Keyblade*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back