• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

most hated boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

Thank you I hate Vexan with a burning passion. All he ever did was hide in a corner and defend. He was a major pain in the ass. I am just glad I found some one who agrees.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Anti_Sora_666 said:
I hated captain hook sooo much. i broke my SP out of anger he pissed me off so much. :mad:
Uneconomy-efficient.

Parasite cage.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
axel's son_13 said:
The Marluxia Clone Battle wuz a big pian in the asse!!

Am I the ONLY person who thought he was easy in this form, and harder when he had the giant nobody?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Am I the ONLY person who thought he was easy in this form, and harder when he had the giant nobody?
I do. The clone was just cardbreak. Smack. Cardbreak. Smack. But with the nobody it was leik, Cardbreak a few times and button mash when you land on it's back.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Vexen 2nd battle easy
Riku 3 and 4 easy beat Riku 4 on first try with no help

The only one's I found hard were
Parasite Cage
Captain hook
Axel II
Laxrene II

those were pain in the A$$ battles in my opinon

B

book_worms_dream

i hated malificent cuz she had those stupid heartless protecting her and if you killed both they would come back it was soooooo annoying

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
I'd have to say Riku final. It took me 2 weeks to beat him outta the 4 weeks that I beat the game in. His stupid Dark Aura(I think that's what it's called) that kept killing me.

I'd have to say Larxene second. She would so darn fast that I'd miss attacking a lot. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back