• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

most hated boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonhunter399

the boss i hate the most was the fake Riku, but i mean the last time you meet him on the Sora side and also on Riku side.

Man i really hate his Dark Aura.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i finally killed him Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Dylan.is.dumb

I hate the ice dude at Twilight Town. I can't beat him. Everytime i get real close, he uses those ice spikes and i die.

wonderz

oh please master of keyz -_-

master of keys said:
That Riku 4 was a bi**h took me 4 times to kill him,same thing for Captain Hook.

Hook is a light weight. malficent could beat him with topz him with ease. but then again it's a german pirite vs a dragon. . . .:D

Vin

Bronze Member
riku battle #4 i was gonna throw my gameboy on the ground i was so mad but i didnt give up n i beat him on level 40

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
KHkid365 said:
riku battle #4 i was gonna throw my gameboy on the ground i was so mad but i didnt give up n i beat him on level 40

\
I was so mad at that battle... That's how I got my SP! ( gameboy broke):eek:

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Riku Replica for Riku (I think that is what it was, could not heal whoever it was) When Mickey did not have a card.

member #8 Axel

i would have to say marluxai the guy takes for evera to beat he keeps on moving around and stuff and i barly have any #0 cards to stop his attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back