• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Hardest Boss to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mix

riku IV was the hardest to beat for me i hated him. for riku's story i cant say cuz i havnt beaten it

devilsTrinity

well i dont know why but it took me like 7 trys to me dragon malificient but probably because i was at such a low level...i hate that repeated stomp crap!

devilsTrinity

omega wyrm said:
The second Ansem battle was the only really hard part in the entire game.
superstar saga thats a great game too ive been playing it lately its really fun but it can get frustrating at times.

robd321

Riku4 was the hardest boss I fought but there was some guys up there. The first time I fought him I didn't even last five minutes.

devilsTrinity

dang i change my mind Riku4 is freaking annoying with that one new attack the incremato or what ever if it wasnt for that i would have already killed him.. sory got the game a few weeks ago with the sp it bought especially for it.

N

NeoHeartlessX

Ansem the last one gave me hell...
But I think Larxene 2 and Riku IV were the hardest

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Riku IV was the hardest for me, then Dragon Maleficent. Everyone else, including Axel and both forms of Marluxia, were a whole lot easier to beat. It only took me 3 tries to beat Marluxia II... pretty easy if you just card break and attack non-stop...

S

Shadow Keyblade

I think Riku#2 in reverse/rebirth mode was hard.The only health you got was from the Oogie boogie card and Riku was as strong as The sora mode Riku.

flary26

I've got like, issues on my game. I look at people's decks, and so on, and I'm currently at Darkside, with less that 800 CP. And the hardest one so far was Vexen, 'cause I kept running outta cards. But I solved that with a deck change. Am I actually good at this or am I just lazy not to level up?

warrior of light

Riku IV was the hardest for me. I actually though that Marluxia II was very easy, am I the only one who thinks this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back