• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most fun boss to fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I found Larxene II quite fun to fight against. Shes fast. And she has pretty good sleights. Riku VI was also fun. :D Breaking Dark Aura with 0 cards never felt any better. :D

Sephiroth was awesome to fight. Pwning his face feels awesome.

DKM

For me, it was Riku's final battle in Reverse/Rebirth. Felt good taking him down without dying once.

Awards
My favorite fight is just fighting regular old Xemnas. . . it's always fun seeing trying to see if I can beat my last time record.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Personally i found sephiroth boring and over rated as the best boss battle, y? mainly cause he was easy and what he was going to do was.. well predictable he did the same things from kh1 just he moved around more in kh2
But my second fav. had to be the fight w/ axel and roxas

one wing angel

KH- dark riku final battle

KHCOM- Axel

KH2- this one is a tie between sephiroth and twilight thorn

Keyblade Spirit

So true. The fight gets fun because you know that you can win.

The most fun I had was the boss fight with Hades. I had Goofy and Auron w/Hercules vs. Hades. I had so much fun whooping Hades with Master Form and Auron's Combo Moves. The battles with Pete would be second and Oogie Boogie would be 3rd. What made more fun was the battle theme.

It gets even more fun with the Sephiroth Battle Warp code. You put in an ARMAX code, then press R2 while switching rooms, and you're there!
Anyway, in COM, it's Larxene, cuz I like her enemy card. In KH1 it's the last Riku. In KH2 without ARMAX it's Xemnas1, and in KH2 with ARMAX codes it's fighting Sephiroth as Dual Wield Roxas with floating Keyblades. So fun.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
my favorite battles in re:chain of memories (don't have the gba version) was vexen and and riku iv in sora's story. my least favorite battle was zexion in reverse rebirth. i died quite many times to him but he's easy if you kill him quick enough before he uses too many sleights.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
KH1:Sephiroth and Riku 2
COM:marluxia I
Re:CoM:Zexion(Reverse Rebirth)
FM+:Roxas and Roxas Data
KH2:Sephiroth
BBS:?????
358/2 Days:?????
Coded:im not playing a kingdom hearts game on my cellphone. its just stupid. UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back