• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most fun boss to fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Umm, I think Hook in Neverland because you can fly.

Or the Parasite in Monstro because you had Riku as an extra party member (always easier to beat bosses if you have extra people)

tacleon

my favorite battle in sora's story was riku IV and in reverse/rebirth the last battle against riku replica and the last one against ansem/xenhanorts heartless.
they were both challenging

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Malificent Dragon, Ursala, and Captian Hook
Chain of Memories: MARLUXIA, MARLUXIA, MARLUXIA!!!
Kingdom Hearts 2: Axel (w/ Roxas and Oathkeeper and Oblivion), Saix, Xigbar, Xemnas!

Akans

「moriya」
Kingdom Hearts 2 - As strange as this sounds, the Twilight Thorn and Xaldin were the best.
I started on proud mode, and the controls were really awesome after playing KH1 for a while, so the first boss, TT, was really hard, since you didn't have a lot of hp.
Xaldin was the first organization member, excluding Demyx (since he wasn't really a challenge), to be fought, and was really hard to kill him when he had 1 hp...

CoM - RIKU IV!!!
All bosses bow to my sonic blade spam deck!
So Riku IV was actually a challenge XD. Unlike the others

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
KH: Riku(Hollow Bastion, Keyhole)
KH:CoM: Axel(all)
KH2: Axel, Mansex(Final), Xigbar

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Kingdom Hearts 1: Sephiroth, Riku v.2

Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories: Xehanort's Heartless (RR)

Kingdom Hearts 2: Twilight Thorn, Axel v.2, The Heartless dragon boss in The Land of Dragons

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i thought this only pertained to CoM...but anyways, from CoM, the best battles for me were Rikus Replica, and the first battle with Marluxia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back