• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most favorite and least Favorite Summons and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, there was a thread in the KH1 sub-section, so why not one for the KH2 summons?

Okay, here are mine:

Favorite Summons:

Genie: I guess this is a given. I love how when Sora turns into one of his Drive Forms that he takes on the same exact one. It's a really neat feature that they added to Genie to make him unique and different.

Peter Pan: Damage-wise, Peter's attacks do the most for me. I absolutely love his summoning animation.

Least Favorite:

Chicken Little: For me, I really didn't use him, and I just found him, as a summon, completely useless. :/

Stitch: I'm sad that I didn't really like him as a summon. As a character, I love me some stitch, but yeah. >.>

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I already posted my answers in the other thread, but I do have to ask: Does anyone else just find most of the summons extremely weak? I don't know, I just really didn't find any of them very useful in KH2.

The only KH that I think I really used summons in frequently was Chain of Memories (and it was mainly Cloud for Omnislash)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
These are for KH2 summon, just so you know.

But yeah I agree. While the summons were nice to have, in KH2 they weren't really needed. I guess with the drive forms, reaction commands, and the new magic, it really made the summons useless, which is a shame. :/

Max

Staff member
Awards
These are for KH2 summon, just so you know.

But yeah I agree. While the summons were nice to have, in KH2 they weren't really needed. I guess with the drive forms, reaction commands, and the new magic, it really made the summons useless, which is a shame. :/

I know this is for KH2 summons. In the KH1 thread I posted my answers for both 1 and 2, so I was just like "meh" and threw in my two cents on CoM as well.

But didn't the summons use up the drive gauge as well? It's jkind of fuzzy since it's been so long, but if I recall correctly I just really didn't want to give up drive gauge for the summons when I could use it for a valor form

Max

Staff member
Awards
I really can't remember what exactly they took. I THINK it was MP instead of the Drive gauge. I could be wrong, though.

Actually, Gamerobber stated in the other summon thread just a few moments ago that it took up drive ironically enough haha. So yeah, I think the most I even used summons was just to unlock cups at the colliseum

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
My favorite summons in KH2 were Genie and Peter Pan. What I can't remember is if Tinker Bell was able to stop you from dying once like she did in KH1 because I can't remember?
My least favorite was Chicken Little because I don't really like the FPS and he didn't do a whole lot of damage anyway.

Actually, Gamerobber stated in the other summon thread just a few moments ago that it took up drive ironically enough haha. So yeah, I think the most I even used summons was just to unlock cups at the colliseum

I was happy to help out without knowing that I was. xD

FangirlfromHell

Awards
For Kingdom Hearts II my favorite summon is Stitch hands down. Not only does Sora get to play Ukelele with him, but it can effect more than one target. Another good one is Genie who can lock onto multiple targets.

I think the only summon I didn't like using was Chicken Little. I just found him useless and a little underwhelming, granted I didn't care for the movie for that matter.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Is it possible to say all of the KH2 summons were my least favorite?
I just didn't really enjoy any of them nor did any have any real use imo. The closet to useful for me was that Stitch keeps your mp filled so long as you just let him crawl around the screen.

Sdog

Awards
Only summon I found even remotely useful was Genie, on occasion at that. Summons felt like more of a service/chore they had to put in for the game as opposed to an opportunity when it came to KH2 at least. Seeing there was half of what there was in KH1 it just didn't seem like it was all too impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back