• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Scene in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexie

Cloud vs Sephiroth once you beat him. It's a shame that we'll never know what happens.

(Would be awesome if they had Leon/Seifer cutscenes also)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When I got my hopes up at seeing two Behemoths in the cut scene before The Battle of 1000 Heartless. I was so psyched for the possibility of maybe even fighting two at once, then it didn't happen at all.

Marloosha

Roxas vs. Sora and Roxas vs. Riku
Also when Sora,Kairi, and Riku reunited and when Goofy got hit on the head and Mickey's expression actually looked dark.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe not so much a scene, but I tend to get a tingly feeling whenever I fight Cloud, Leon, Tifa and Yuffie in the Underdrome.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Roxas vs. Sora
Showdown of Fate
Sephiroth vs. Sora (if done correctly)
Xemnas vs. Sora (one on one)
Roxas vs. Axel

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Charging into the thousand Heartless and that sensation I got on my first playthrough when I saw I'd actually be fighting one thousand of them.

I also thought that in the final battle, like the final part, flying around with Riku and Xemnas in that cloud of Nobodie tendril-like energy was pretty cool.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
When Neo realizes he's the o- oh sorry. When Goofy "dies" but comes back later. Funny seeing Mickey get emotional in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back