• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Scene in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Axel's sacrifice sort of did it for me, but maybe a tiny bit more if they hadn't censored some of it.
Roxas vs. Axel, and Roxas vs. Sora fight were pretty good too.
In the Hundred Acre Woods, when Sora gets hit with a honey pot. Oh yeah... :3

Lolita

Dear You
Sora Vs Roxas, and when Axel died. God that part made me so upset. o__o;
I also like the few cutscenes between Namine and Roxas when you play as Roxas.<3
Other than that, anything with Org. XII, I love them. o3o

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
My favorite part would be in KH1 where Cloud comes in, all badassism, in the Colosseum.
In KH: RE COM would be the battle between Axel and Marluxia (still can't believe his name is pronounced so retarded like.)
And in KH2 would be when Roxas pulls out the dual Keyblades.

Apollo

Silver Member
I like when Sora says goodbye to Hanyer, and the gang for the first time. It made me tear up when I was 12, now I just enjoy the bgm.

xgnarmanx

I liked the roxas vs sora fight and Riku vs roxas. Roxas is just a badass.

Im not sure if this counts its sorta a cutscene the reaction command with riku and sora fighting xemnas(forgive me if i spelled his name wrong) where they have to block like 1000 of those red laser things.

and the scene where you first fight sephiroth it just gives me the tingles im just like " im about to get owned x1000)

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I like when Sora says goodbye to Hanyer, and the gang for the first time. It made me tear up when I was 12, now I just enjoy the bgm.

I got sad when that happened, aswell.. I don't know why I would get sad over a game. :|

Sexy Angel
Sora hugging Kiari and then weeping at Riku's feet. It was soooo gay that I pissed myself laughing.

I'm not 100% sure if this would count as epic, but I really love the scene where Roxas meets Sora. It is sad, but it brings some memories back to mind, not counting the 200+ times I cried over watching that scene.:cry: POOR ROXAS (he didn't die, but his life in DTT was sad to me.)

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Most epic moment in KH2--When Sora touched Riku's butt~<3

You know you loved it.

Sexy Angel
Yaoi girls rejoiced everywhere when that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back