• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Scene in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Deep Dive was pretty epic, IMO, mostly because, at the time, we also had no clue what was happening, but also of what it hinted at.

The Golden Sitar

Demyx running away in the Underworld.
/gigglesnort
Seeing all the FF characters fighting together.
And pretty much anything with Roxas in the beginning, because I felt bad for the poor guy, not knowing what's going on and all. </3

ResidentEvil

The thousand heartless was certainly most epic. THe most epic fail was the Mulan cut scence where Shan Yu comes over the mountain with the sissy heartless. They should have all been horse men. THAT would have been epic.

KH-2 Pwnage

Website
www.myspace.com
It is definitely when Roxas and Axel are in the basement of the mansion, and they are about to fight.
But instead of just pulling out the kingdom key like you thought he would, Roxas surprises you with both the Oathkeeper AND Oblivion keyblade! :O
*This cutscene and the fight following it gave me goosebumps! :D

GuardianofKH

Demyx, when he's whole personality changes.

Turns around.
"Silence traitor."

And just goes berserk.

But I haven't played final mix yet. So this is what I think so far

Gamer 649

Website
www.youforum.cc
Axel & Sora vs all of those nobodies.

At first I thought I would have to fight all of them and Axel, but then it really surprised me when I found out you get to fight along side Axel.

Then after the fight, when he died trying to save Sora, it was just so sad. Especially when he talked about how Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. T_T

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
YouTube or anywhere else.

Go to KH-Vids.net.

It's probably somewhere there.

xDENLINx

Definetly when Axel appears near roxas for the last time and as they're about to battle. Just as you think your gunna get your but wooped and BAM! Roxas suprises us all with the Oblivion AND the Oathkeeper!

The scene that made me most upset was when Goofy got hit on the head with a rock- I thought he was dead I was like Nooooooo!

Oh and any cutscene with Demyx in it! why's everyone hating on him?! He's bipolar personality makes him that so much better lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back