• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Emotional Anime & Most emotinal character past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Which anime in your opinion holds up the most emotional scenes and which character holds one of the most sadest pasts that makes you want to cry or gets you into the mood of liking the show.

My opinion has to go with ONE PIECE. Especially the Funeral of Going Merry Go, Nami's past, Robin's past and the Jet Gatling Scene in Luffy vs. Lucci.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd have to say Yu Yu Hakusho

especially during the Chapter Black Saga in the Yusuke vs Shinobu Sensui. When Sensui killed Yusuke and Kuwrabara lost it, and Hiei & Kurama got emotional it was like .......

I swear no one thought it was gonna actually happen, everyone i know who's seen that seen has started crying during that part ><

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Fullmetal Alchemist the show is pretty much an emotional rollercoaster.And people already sadi they they cried a number of times through the anime. ( i never cried) Everyone wanted to see Ed and Al successed but when it ended like that people were sadden by it.

V

V.A.T.13

Gurren Lagann. ep 8. Almost made me stop watching.
;_ ;

Everyone in Higurashi. Especially Rika and Satoko.
Grave of the fireflies
Millinium Actress <--- I SRSLY ALMOST CRIED ON THIS. ALMOST
Fry's Dog. ( I know this isn't anime, but it must be included in every BAAAWWWW thread )

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
the only anime that ALMOST made me cry is fullmetal alchemist
the rest of the sad anime only made me moved a little

emos777

V.A.T.13 mention Grave of the Fireflies. That anime movie was really cruel and sumthing else. Im a 17 year old football player and many anime hav jus moved me but Grave of the Fireflies i was pretty much holding back tears. that movie's harsh and after relizing sumthin at the end...it jus breaks u on the inside

haha i joked with my brother saying if you didnt feel anything for that movie u hav no soul lol

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Fullmetal makes me weepy repeatedly. I won't go into it for spoiler reasons, and I can't be bothered to do the tags.
In Ghost in the Shell I have a strong connection to Togusa. So whenever he's in trouble I get very upset. Some of the worst were:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, Togusa is worth the effort for spoiler tags, the Elrics aren't, sorry.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Man if you wanna talk emotional rollercoaster Claymore is highly emotional. Like when you find out about Clare's past
Spoiler Spoiler Show

God that show is a tear jerker ><

DarkSlayer

Website
www.renegade.nsgstation.com
The two most emotional anime I've seen would have to be Chrono Crusade and Air. Both of the endings are pretty sad. I'd have to say that sola had a pretty emotional ending, but not enough to make someone cry. It was sad while at the same time a little upbeat. There might have been a couple others... I can't remember though.

Z3120

Definitely Air. What really amazed me about the entire series and made everything passionately felt for me was how wonderfully done the OST was and how superbly well that OST carried life into an already small 12 episode anime. Now there were a few notable music pieces of course I didn't like as much but pretty much songs like Natsukage, Giniro, Sousei and Enishi were very heartfelt.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
In my side, it's probably Claymore.
Clare was really sad when her certain "someone" died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back