• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most emo character in any Square Enix game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the most emo character in a Square Enix game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
That would have to be Cloud. Man, even after beating sephiroth and saving the world, he is still f*cked up and down all the time in AC. He got some serious problems.

I dislike people that generalize.

</3

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Eyore for teh win =)
>.> He's always depressed. Makes me wonder if TV really does start some High school Groups.
*Ahem, Gang Members, Emo's etc etc.... *

FishBox

Eeyore. Doesn't matter what you do, he's never happy.

Oh... a surprise birthday party... you know I hate surprises... and balloons... but I suppose that it's the thought that counts...

A

Azrael

Cloud...the guy needs something to boost his feeling. I mean in KH at least he has Yuffie, Aerith and Tifa...what guy will complain? How could a bastardized version of Sephiroth could make our Cloudy so sad??? I think we need Zack to come back and cheer him up just like he was pre-Crisis.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
OH yeah, that Eyore guy. He's like really Emo and has no value for life or something. That isn't very encouraging for children...I used to think he would commit suicide one day and it still hasn't come yet. Poor Eyore.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Lol, I love Eeyore. <3

He's definitely something unique, imo.

But I gotta say Cloud's close to becoming the biggest emo of SE, too. :D

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeahnorts Heartless and Nobody. They take things like its no big deal, especailly Xmnes. God, he doesn't blow his head off in rage when his Kingdom Hearts was destroyed. Dude he is just to calm and collect and that just freaks me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back