• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most emo character in any Square Enix game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the most emo character in a Square Enix game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
This is the one and only poll where I would choose Cloud.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
eyore sticks nails up his ass for crying out lound, how can you not see that he is emo?
Just because his friends put a nail in his ass doesn't mean he's emo. Those two things are completely irrelevant with each other.

Eeyore doesn't hate the world, himself or his life. He's only depressed because his house is always falling down.

Really, he's more gloomy than depressed anyway. Unlike emo fags, he's actually grateful for what others do for him.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Just because his friends put a nail in his ass doesn't mean he's emo. Those two things are completely irrelevant with each other.

Eeyore doesn't hate the world, himself or his life. He's only depressed because his house is always falling down.

Really, he's more gloomy than depressed anyway. Unlike emo fags, he's actually grateful for what others do for him.

Read teh following:

Eyore said:
I wouldn't get my hopes up.

25 char. rule

RikusGaurdian

I'm suprised no one said Neku from The World Ends with You yet.

In the beginning of the game, hes always talking about how he hates people and has no friends.

He even says he was emo a few times in the game.
"Uh oh, I feel my inner emo stirring.
Must...resist...emo urges..." <~~ Neku's Greatest Line

Txamt

I would have to go with the fusion of Cloud and Eeyore~ "Clore".
Clore will probably be the emo king of all emos.

But since there's no such thing.
I will go with Cloud. I am begining to think Cloud and Zack are gay lovers since Cloud was smiling when Zack was alive and now he's dead ... Emo emo emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back