• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most CRACK animes?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
By that, I don't mean the occasional gags in the midst of serious moments, i.e. like what Naruto and Bleach do. I'm talking 100% Crack!Anime all the time.

My most cracky anime IMHO:
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Dude, there's this pink haired loli who freaks out every 10 seconds XDD
- Excel Saga. I don't think ANYTHING needs to be said here e.e;
- Lucky Star. CHIBIS ON TEH CRACK!! lol
- Puni Puni Poemy, by the creator of Excel Saga. Just. Watch. It. Man. :glare:
- UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie. I saw one episode On Demand and I was like "Whoa, crack to the max, man."
- Crayon Shin-chan or whatever xD

There are more but I can't think of any others at the moment...:unsure:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
By that, I don't mean the occasional gags in the midst of serious moments, i.e. like what Naruto and Bleach do. I'm talking 100% Crack!Anime all the time.

My most cracky anime IMHO:
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Dude, there's this pink haired loli who freaks out every 10 seconds XDD
- Excel Saga. I don't think ANYTHING needs to be said here e.e;
- Lucky Star. CHIBIS ON TEH CRACK!! lol
- Puni Puni Poemy, by the creator of Excel Saga. Just. Watch. It. Man. :glare:
- UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie. I saw one episode On Demand and I was like "Whoa, crack to the max, man."
- Crayon Shin-chan or whatever xD

There are more but I can't think of any others at the moment...:unsure:

You list all of those yet somehow fail to mention the far superior Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and FLCL.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
As per KH Vandread, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It doesn't get much weirder than a movie about a combat waitress from the future trying to save a young man who's secretly an esper, from an evil alien magician, with said movie having several plot goofs, all of which are cheekily noted by the narrator of the flim himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back