• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most challenging/frustrating mini games for y’all?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Lark

Awards
This question has probably been asked and answerd countless times by now but I’m curious because I was playing BBS and I got reminded how much I just can’t seem to get the hang of Ice cream beat no matter how hard I try. I’m deaf so I have that but I try not to use that built in excuse. Another mini game that’s frustrating to me is Tiggers giant pot in KH1 the timing is just somehow difficult for me to master and I always end up jumping accidentally of course off the tree trunk and have to start over 😡😭

What about you? 😁

okhi12

Awards
Fruitball vs Pete. Command boards too, because sometimes the game favors your opponents in a very unfair way.

sephydark

Awards
I really hated the Command Board, since in order to actually get the unique commands from them you have to first waste a lot of time trying to land on the specific square that has the command you want (and pray that no one else takes it first), and then still pull out a win after that.

okhi12

Awards
I really hated the Command Board, since in order to actually get the unique commands from them you have to first waste a lot of time trying to land on the specific square that has the command you want (and pray that no one else takes it first), and then still pull out a win after that.
You get the commands even if you don't win, at least when you play outside Mirage Arena. A few days ago I was replaying Terra's story and I got Focus Block but Cinderella won because I was running in circles until I landed in the square that has the command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back