• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Most anticipated TV shows for 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier21

Was wondering what everyone's most anticipated Tv shows for 2016 are. Here are my top 5:

Shadow hunters ( Freeform/Netflix for those outside US on Tuesdays/Wednesdays respectively) - Interesting take on The Mortal Instruments Series, I'm curious to see where it goes

Once Upon A Time Season 5B (Sunday nights at 9|8C. ABC/CTV, returns March 6)- Hercules & other greek mythology concepts and the return of Cruella among others, HECK YES!

Agents of Shield Season 3B (Tuesdays at 9|10c ABC/CTV, returns March 1) - I must say I like many others are very impressed with how SHIELD has turned out this season so far. They finally "Got it right" so to speak. Cannot wait for any Civil War connections..... !!!!!!!

Girl Meets World (Fridays at 930|830c Disney Channel) - Again, a very impressive show that has found its true footing. Gives Boy Meets World a run for its money even. This is what live action Disney channel shows should have been all along from the get go. Very inspiring and moving, even for those outside of its age demographic. Just as powerful for those in their 20s and older and it is for teens and tweens.

Sofia the First (Saturdays at 7|6c Disney Junior) - This past season has been fabulous and has become one of my all time favourite Tv shows. Very good magical concepts to rival even Harry Potter, dare I say. I'm liking the Library story arc, and am excited to (eventually) see Anna and Elsa hopefully show up. The lessons have also helped me get through a lot of things in my life as of recently and I hope that the show is as inspiring to others as it is for me.

Kaijuguy19

Agents of Shield
Once upon a Time
Samurai Jack
Digimon Tri future episodes.
Transformers Robots in Disguise season 2

Patricier21

Turning this discussion around, while you also list most anticipated, name the ones that you are dropping, either ones you've watched or were considering to watch and then decided not to and provide an explanation for both sections.

I've already dropped Flash and Gotham, mainly because I just do not like DC's overall style and elements (though Flash is an awesome show and I am proud of the potential and inspiration it has presented for superhero, let alone TV shows in general overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back