• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacrymosa967

I hate the large bodies.

But the most annoying are the mushrooms, rare truffles, and the black fungus ones. Since I can never figure out what the right magic is to kill the mushrooms, and the other two are just a pain in the ass..

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I hate the large bodies.

But the most annoying are the mushrooms, rare truffles, and the black fungus ones. Since I can never figure out what the right magic is to kill the mushrooms, and the other two are just a pain in the ass..

What? I can understand you not liking Black Fungus because they are really annoying, but White Mushrooms and Rare Truffles add varity to the gameplay imo.. They're awesome.. :thumbsup:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well CoM was 2 dimensional so they were bound to be annoying.

_Eliona_

D: The Defenders were one of my favorite heartless actually..they were so damn cool =D xD
But for the most hated, I have to say the Fat Bandits and Large Bodies >_> They really pissed me off D< Having to only attack their backs got really aggrivating v.v

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
One of my most annoying heartlesses, is those cars in timeless river. You all have mostly said there others

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Either World of Chaos or Guardian are definatly the most annoying heartless

firemage8

Those fat ones in Aladdin's world were hard to beat and would jump y ou and hard to get away from.

Apollo

Silver Member
I hated the Monkey heartless. They were hard to beat if you were under leveled , or at the right level. I hated their slide move!

micromatt8

fat bandit were the most hated things ever, yet the monkeys and knights were also annoying damn cars aswell lets just say they all suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back