• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Weird Dood

Invisibles & Search Ghosts. They disappear and you have to wait until they come back! Where'd the rapid-slashing and no-mercy rules go?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
^ Yeah, Invisibles are pretty bad too... The strange thing is, I miss some of the harder ones in KH2. But no instead we get those stupid CAR Heartless (forget what they're called)

They're called Hot Rods and just from seeing your post, I now recall how much I hated them. Just as I'd go to attack them, they go into one their ever so annyoing beserker charges and zip from place to place, hitting me along the way and killing me a few times with their cheap, invincible beserker charge attack.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
In CoM I hate those heartless that go into the ground and you can`t hit them.. Those are annoying.

Macabre

Gold Member
They're called Hot Rods and just from seeing your post, I now recall how much I hated them. Just as I'd go to attack them, they go into one their ever so annyoing beserker charges and zip from place to place, hitting me along the way and killing me a few times with their cheap, invincible beserker charge attack.

Those Heartless are quite annoying but their attacks can be easily blocked and countered with the Guard technique and Reflect spells.

Tael

Ugh, the Large Bodies and Fat Bandits >_< So extremely annoying, especially when there were loads of other heartless around that would attack you while you were trying to get behind them; or you'd be randomly running to attack an enemy and then they'd do that annoying run up at you and send you flying across the map. >:[

IvyMoments

Angel Stars, and the Large-body type ones.

Both are quite difficult to kill quickly, especially the Angel Stars when they do that protect thing. So annoying! :p

Byronic Cynicism

I found the large bodies and their slightly more dangerous counterparts: the fat bandits, quite irritating in KH and KH: Chain of memories respectively.
However, like Valamphias what i found was most irritating were the circumstances surrounding some of the battles.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
The monkey heartless in the earlier part of the game are SO annoying. They keep running around and slide tackling.

God, I hate them. T_T

Hmm.. monkey heartless..

Ehh.. they were fairly challenging, but I also hated them a fair amount. Crimson Jazz still are my most hated heartless by far and Sorcerers are my most hated nobodies.

Also, the fact that Angel Stars and Invisibles did those "freakin moves" and defended made them awesome in my eyes. I loved how they were fairly though. I only wished that there could of been more enemies like them and Defenders. I've always been one to like more challenging enemies. :thumbsup:

oblivionroxas123

mmrhpn I'd say it was the large body. he's always like, "im so fat im gonna crush you with my weight!" and then i die....

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Use guard when he's trying to ram into you, gets you tech points too.

4kuD3my

Ugh, Large Body, hands down. They were so annoying in District One in Traverse Town, and ESPECIALLY in the Cave of Woners in Agrabah, those fire ones GAHHH!

Arxilla

large bodies.....god i hated them so much! i hated having to go behind them to kill them!. i often forgot to use magic, but thats why i hated them so much!!

Crystal

Silver Member
Large Bodies is the most annoying heartless and Soldier Heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back