• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Annoying Boss

• Axel

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Riku Replica IV

Votes: 80 45.7%
  • Larxene

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Vexen

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • Ansem (Second Time)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 16 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
The easy way to get past Vexen is by using firagra. As long as you have enough cards then he should be gone soon enough. I used magic for the whole game. That is like the easiest way to destroy all of them.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I hated Larxene. Everybody else I could deal with. When I fought her, it was like a never-ending battle and I would keep shaking my Gameboy just to show my rage towards her. Gahhhhhhhh she's not my favorite and never has been. She just annoyed me with her attacks and powers though I gotta admit, a worthy opponent just very annoying. >:

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Has to be Vexen the second time, yoou cant unload combos on that sheild. THEN he uses his card to come back to life after ytou kill him

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I already answered here.
But if it wasn't one of these bosses I would say: Captain Hook...

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I'd have to say Riku Replica... or maybe Ursula then again, it might be because I just stormed through floors and was way under level when I fought her.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Mz Riz from Sly Cooper. Annoying as hell voice, bad programming and extremely annoying hit detection. Did I mention that the unskippable cutscenes make it even worse? You have to reload the game every time you die else you'll only get a silver horseshoe ...

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
When I was playing the game on Chain of Memories. I could never defeat Vexen, dunno why I must be because I never gave Sora sleights?

Anyway after I did (which took me 3 DAYS!) I accidently dropped the game and broke it.

Vexen is bad luck! REALLY BAD LUCK!!!

Never trust Vexen, that's the moral of the story; skip, his scenes, kill him quick and most of all STAY ON LEVELED GROUND.

Don't say I didn't warn you lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So far...Hades. I had to restart that fight SOOOOOO many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back