• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Annoying Boss

• Axel

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Riku Replica IV

Votes: 80 45.7%
  • Larxene

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Vexen

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • Ansem (Second Time)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 16 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
I haven't beaten Reverse/Rebirth yet, but so far, I'd have to say the most annoying boss to fight is Vexen.

And this is on BEGINNER mode. It's ridiculously annoying; I can never get behind him since he uses that freakin' shield. I'm stuck in R/R on the first Vexen fight. D':

[note: does not subtract from my Vexen fangirlish-ness.]

Sparks

gone
Vexen took me like 10 tries before I did it the easy way and just put fire in every card slot. Then I was able to beat the crap out him.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
the most annoying boss was vexen. the fist time i fought him i lost so fast that it made me go back and raise 5 levels before fighting him again. Eventually i got really good but kept dying when vexen had one or two more hits left. thats what made him annoying.Besides he is really wierd and i am pretty sure sora was annoyed by him to
fanart953.jpg

vexen.jpg
vexen sucks

Sparks

gone
Sora was so pissed off at him. Vexen told Sora that he was controlling Riku. If some creepy guy was controlling your friend and helping keep your gf/bf hostage then you would be pretty pissed off. (Sora's was namine/Kairi so that's why I thought that). I would kick his sorry butt.

JakandRatchet79

Axel (the second time). I had to level up 3 or 4 times before I could beat him. Most people say that Riku Replica IV was the most annoying. He was SUPER easy!!! It only took me one try to beat him!

Seed

Riku Replica IV and larxene, but the most difficult for me Riku Replica IV.

K3fka

I hated the stupid Riku Replica. I really hate annoying recurring bosses, especially because you're constantly fighting him (like, 4 times in a row), and his power increases by a ridiculous amount between each fight (it takes about 20 minutes to advance through almost any one of the worlds, and in my initial run-throughs, I'm lucky to level up 3 times).

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I gotta say Axel 2 was the hardest fight in COM. But Ansem 2 was the most annoying in the game cuz Riku can't really heal without a king mickey card.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I don't really get how Repliku was so hard. All u really have to use is Sonic blade and firaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back