• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Annoying Boss

• Axel

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Riku Replica IV

Votes: 80 45.7%
  • Larxene

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Vexen

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • Ansem (Second Time)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 16 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CardSoldier88

Riku Replica IV and Vexen were hardest for me.

Vexen always seemed to move too quickly for me to attack him from behind and the whole Riku fight
was just plain annoying.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Axel 2.
His firetooth attack always killed me...
Surprisingly, I beat RR IV on my first try, guess I was lucky.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Larxene 2 pissed me off the most, just because I got rid all of my cards even 0's I was stupid back then. So I restarted about 2-3 times before finally getting it.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Definitely Vexen. His voice is soooooo annoying. If I met someone in real life with that voice, I would punch them.

boo_shoe2000

riku replica wasn't much of annoyance if you have sonic. Just spam sonic and he's gone

Larxene is the b*tch.(of course she is) too fast(although spam can also get her

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yep, larXene was pretty annoying.!!

i hate her certain move..

the one that she flies up then summons these lightning pillars all over the field..

damn, if you get hit with those, you're in trouble..

Grey

Fighting Larxene and Axel was difficult until you figured out how to dodge the attacks. Once you figured that out, they were easy.

Marluxia wasn't difficult at all. I had much more difficulty with Vexen, and, to a slightly lesser extent, with Seeker of Darkness Ansem. The former, because he could block, and his ice spear was terrible. I hated fighting him in Twilight Town, though he was much harder the first time around. The latter because if you got caught in some of his attacks, you'd be killed instantly, and because of his constant card breaking.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
In termes of difficulty and annoyingness as in I can't bat you I'd say Replica Riku IV all the way. Even in Re:CoM he's annoyingly hard, then in Re:CoM found an even more annoying boss mannerism-wise... Marluxia, he was WAYYYYY too bouncey to even somewhat intimidate me half the time I tried not to laugh because he'd bounce about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back