• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More things lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
The shore Ansem and Aqua are at, someone told me thats the dark side of the Destiny Island beach...
so, like the realm of darkness side i mean. True?

Do you think Yensid, Eraqus and M. Xehanort were trained under the same master or at least were "friends" or just plain acquaintances for years. Makes me wonder what Yensids Keyblade looked like, maybe something similiar to Mickeys, or...is it? xD(his old one in BBS) I believe he just gave Mickey his keyblade too, i mean especially since he handed it to Yensid after going back there at the end. Though then again since Yensid gave him the ability in the first place...and then going against his orders...uh idk

I mean Sora did end up with it in KH2 so does this mean it maybe was Yensids and after Mickey got the r.o.d keyblade the starseeker was given back to Yensid?

Was i the only one expecting Treasure Planet to be in BBS?
The Incredibles?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The shore Ansem and Aqua are at, someone told me thats the dark side of the Destiny Island beach...
so, like the realm of darkness side i mean. True?

Do you think Yensid, Eraqus and M. Xehanort were trained under the same master or at least were "friends" or just plain acquaintances for years. Makes me wonder what Yensids Keyblade looked like, maybe something similiar to Mickeys, or...is it? xD(his old one in BBS) I believe he just gave Mickey his keyblade too, i mean especially since he handed it to Yensid after going back there at the end. Though then again since Yensid gave him the ability in the first place...and then going against his orders...uh idk

I mean Sora did end up with it in KH2 so does this mean it maybe was Yensids and after Mickey got the r.o.d keyblade the starseeker was given back to Yensid?

Was i the only one expecting Treasure Planet to be in BBS?
The Incredibles?

The Dark Beach isn't the "dark side of DI". It is just a beach located in the Realm of Darkness that sorta serves as the "foil" to Destiny Islands.

It was hinted at in Xehanort's Reports that Yen Sid was Xehanort and Eraqus' master. Xehanort and Eraqus were "brothers" (in the meaning of comrades) and friends, both training under the same master in the Land of Departure.

Yen Sid's Keyblade is Star Seeker. Mickey kinda borrowed it during BBS then Yen Sid let Mickey keep it. But considering it still was't his own Keyblade, Mickey went off and found the Inverse Kingdom Key in the Realm of Darkness.

Mickey had a strong enough heart to wield a Keyblade. I'm pretty sure Yen Sid didn't have to "choose" him.

The Star Seeker Keychain Sora has in KH2 isn't the same as the Star Seeker Keyblade Yen Sid and Mickey have. The Keyblade Sora has is the Kingdom Key. the charm just changes the shape.

I'd say discuss future worlds in the Future Worlds thread in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section.

But I do hope for a TP world. Also the Incredibles. <3

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The Star Seeker Keychain Sora has in KH2 isn't the same as the Star Seeker Keyblade Yen Sid and Mickey have.
Yes it is. I think people misread this scene. Star Seeker IS Mickey's Keyblade. It's his. He turns it in to Yen Sid more out of shame for not being able to set things right, not that he was giving it back to him. The Star Seeker keychain has been something passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora (and then somehow back to Mickey, but we just choose to ignore that). The Keyblade Mickey uses in BBS is most definitely his own, it's just the Keychain was something passed down to him.

Burning Blaze

Yes it is. I think people misread this scene. Star Seeker IS Mickey's Keyblade. It's his. He turns it in to Yen Sid more out of shame for not being able to set things right, not that he was giving it back to him. The Star Seeker keychain has been something passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora (and then somehow back to Mickey, but we just choose to ignore that). The Keyblade Mickey uses in BBS is most definitely his own, it's just the Keychain was something passed down to him.
I assumed the Star Seeker was Mickey's but he was handing it in because he assumed Yen Sid was going to fire him as his apprentice because Mickey dis-obeyed his orders and also stole the star shard.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

No, I don't think it is the same one Sora has exactly....when he attaches the keychain, it takes that appearance, but Sora's Keyblade has been, and always will be, the Kingdom Key. That's how Mickey can have it at the same time Sora supposedly does.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
As far as the dark beach goes, this is my theory
Dark Realm--A--B--TWTNW--CO--TT--Yensid's Tower--C--Light Realm
Point A is the beach Aqua and Ansem are on in the secret ending. Its still part of the dark realm, but it is the very tip.
Point B is the beach Sora and Riku were on. It's part of the small realm in between light and dark, which contains the four worlds (possibly more) stated above, but it faces the realm of darkness, hence its darker appearance.
Point C (my theory) is Destiny Islands. Its still part of the Realm of Light, but it is on the very tip, hence why dramatic scenes often happen in twilight hours there. It is also possible there is a similar beach on the light side of the realm inbetween (sort of as a foil to point B) and we just haven't seen it yet.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No, I don't think it is the same one Sora has exactly....when he attaches the keychain, it takes that appearance, but Sora's Keyblade has been, and always will be, the Kingdom Key. That's how Mickey can have it at the same time Sora supposedly does.
I'm saying that, what you perceive to be Yen Sid's Keyblade is actually Mickey's keyblade. The StarSeeker keychain is what is being passed down, from Yen Sid to Mickey to Sora. Nomura has confirmed this. The Keyblade Mickey uses in BBS and between BBS+KH1 is not Yen Sid's, but his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back