• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More theories. All theories concerning the future of KH.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PStuder12321

Guys. why is MoM is the land with Yozoro? Well... why is Sora there? Sora traveled through time making the ultimate sacrifice and ended up there as a result of his meddling. MoM also messed with time, and ended up there. So MoM didnt really go there by free will I believe. HOWEVER. MoM doesnt seem to concerned and is checking out the moon. As MoM used the keyblade to foresee the future, he probably planned on it meaning he knows a way out of that world back to Sora's world, Meaning MoM is the key to reuniting SRK and getting sora back. Theres also one more piece Im trying to figure out. at the start of Remind Luico (I tihnk I spelled his name right?) and Zigbar have a conversation where Luico calls out Zigbar. But once he leaves, Zigbar says to himself, the real question is, who are you? Good question! If Zigbar has been the real mastermind behind Xehanort being MoM's apprentience and is being called out by Luico and doesn't know who he really is, as he seems to be hinting that Luico is not who he really seems and has taken on a different form Just as he has, then WHO is LUICO. I feel this is very important and being over looked. as they made a very clear point to point out who this guy is. and Luico always seemed to be more or less, on SORAS side. Even in the battle with the 13 darkness and 7 lights, Luico all but threw the fight and even gave sora a trump card, although we never got to see what the card was and it NEVER came into play. guys Luico has a HUGE part to play. I dont know or ahve theories as to who he is but I feel its exetremely important. Let me know what you guys think, Also let me know about the theory with Mom in Yozoros world with Sora, and not willingly either. I think MoM is going to end up helping Sora Riku and maybe Kairi if shes there to in getting abck to their world, as it will inadverttently Bring him back as well. Let me know what you all think. I think there are a lot of pieces about al lthis being over looked, Im currently replaying everything else and will let you guys know if I catch on to anything else. (PS sorry for making another thread, I'll try to keep all updates on theories to this one from now on, this just didn't really fit the thread for the happy ending.) From now on everything I figure out and all theories I come up with will be posted here so I don't make any more threads.

PStuder12321

Oh! Also another question unanswered, Who was Larxene with? "I was really jsut along for the ride." Sora replies, "with...?" and she says "My secret." Was it Luxord? Whose side is SHE on and what is her real agenda? I feel she is going to come back as well but wont be as big of a game piece and Luxord. (oh yeah, figured out his name lol. my bad.)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm assuming Luico is Luxord, correct? If so I wouldn't say he was always on Sora's side. More like he has a honorable side to him. If you beat him at his game, he'll keep his word and reverse whatever it is he's done. At least by KH3 that's how he was. Luxord is a character I really have grown to enjoy and I can't wait to see what role he plays in the future. Between him and Demyx I want to learn more about these guys. Luxord I feel will be more on the heroes side going forward.

As for Larxene, it's implied it's Marluxia. He's the only one she tolerates. Sadly Larxene feels the least interesting of members 9-12. She has no interesting motivations and doesn't feel mysterious, just lazily written. At least she's fun to have around for banter. Maybe Union X will do something for Elrena or whatever her name is.

As for MoM helping Sora? We can only speculate what he'll do. We still don't know if he's truly a good guy or bad guy yet.

PStuder12321

I'm assuming Luico is Luxord, correct? If so I wouldn't say he was always on Sora's side. More like he has a honorable side to him. If you beat him at his game, he'll keep his word and reverse whatever it is he's done. At least by KH3 that's how he was. Luxord is a character I really have grown to enjoy and I can't wait to see what role he plays in the future. Between him and Demyx I want to learn more about these guys. Luxord I feel will be more on the heroes side going forward.

As for Larxene, it's implied it's Marluxia. He's the only one she tolerates. Sadly Larxene feels the least interesting of members 9-12. She has no interesting motivations and doesn't feel mysterious, just lazily written. At least she's fun to have around for banter. Maybe Union X will do something for Elrena or whatever her name is.

As for MoM helping Sora? We can only speculate what he'll do. We still don't know if he's truly a good guy or bad guy yet.

Yeah it was Luxord, my bad lol. Though I feel while he was subtle about it he usually tried helping Sora's cause, he sure didn't seem to want to hinder it at the very least, and what of the trump card? We ahve yet to see anything about it or even what it is. He also Called out Xigbar and Xigbar was very hesitant about dealing with him. I feel luxord is a much bigger character then we realize. While yes he is honorable, he seems to have a very friendly side towards Sora. While not directly doing anything to betray Xehanort, he did give sora several advantages. One of which I feel is going to be a major key in the next game. (not KH$, but the sequel before it.)

Larxene ... she does seem to be kinda boring, but IDK... I feel when she was defeated in the graveyard they were hinting towards something,it could be Marluxia but remember those two also ran around Luxord a fair amount to. Marluxia also doesn't seem to be to into the dark side either. I feel theres more with that trio to come, and I feel they wil lbe swapping sides with Luxord being the main ringleader and a major player in events to come.

As for MoM helping sora, I feel he is for sure the next big bad guy. He has all but been the main puppeteer with Xehanort, Specially with Xigbar as his apprentice. No MoM is pretty much for sure the next big bad guy, However, His identy is a secret and Nomura has been very careful to not even leave hints about who he is, Only that he is a Old Master, But even Old Masters need obey the rules. While he could predict the future, it only aides him, he can't change it and he knows this, at least, not without suffering the consequences. and he sure has seemed to mess with time in Xehanorts area. Xehanort himself I feel was not the one doing the bulk of time traveling, the mere existance of the one eyed blade(forget its name to.) If purely to mess with history. No MoM has for sure done enough to suffer the ultimate consequence. just as sora. But, because of the one eyed blade, he would have known that he would end up in yozoro. It doesn't make sense for them to kill off kairi as they really DIDNT have to... unless...MoM needs Sora to get out of yozoro. Which would then make sense knowing the future as the blade saw Sora go through time. that if MoM needed Sora to escapeYozoro for messing with time, then killing off Kairi would force Sora to rewrite it, saving Kairi and bringing sora to Yozoro. thus giving him the chance to get Sora's help escaping Yozoro. Thus getting all the major players back into the world. It makes sense to me at least. MoM messed with time, by Nomura's laws he would have to suffer the same fate Sora does for saving Kairi. Which would make it then, fit perfectly.no loopholes, and the series continues. Call me cocky but I think i've nailed it.

D

Deleted member 252753

Nomura confirmed that Larxene was talking about Marluxia in his Ultimania interview but said it was 'not certain' whether she had her old memories.

The MoM is very mysterious but I think it is likely Sora's presence in Shibuya is part of his plan to return to the world. Even if he's got good intentions, one thing we know about the MoM from Back Cover and Re Mind is that he is happy to manipulate people for his own ends (like getting Xehanort to embrace darkness) so I would be surprised if he simply helps Sora and his friends.

Awards
I cannot disagree with all of you more about Larxene being "boring" as I think she and Marluxia are among the most intriguing members of the Organization. There are few Organization members that truly have their own goals/ambitions. Larxene and Marluxia definitely fit that category. They don't give two sh*ts about what the other members are doing; they are way more focused on their own goals and agendas. Comparing them to someone like Luxord, who we never really see think for himself or really "do" anything beyond what his superiors tell him to do, is something that really surprises me actually. Although, I will admit, I may be biased as COM is probably my favorite game in the series plot-wise and it's because of Marluxia and Larxene. (And Axel, to a much lesser extent.)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Yeah it was Luxord, my bad lol. Though I feel while he was subtle about it he usually tried helping Sora's cause, he sure didn't seem to want to hinder it at the very least, and what of the trump card? We ahve yet to see anything about it or even what it is. He also Called out Xigbar and Xigbar was very hesitant about dealing with him. I feel luxord is a much bigger character then we realize. While yes he is honorable, he seems to have a very friendly side towards Sora. While not directly doing anything to betray Xehanort, he did give sora several advantages. One of which I feel is going to be a major key in the next game. (not KH$, but the sequel before it.)

Larxene ... she does seem to be kinda boring, but IDK... I feel when she was defeated in the graveyard they were hinting towards something,it could be Marluxia but remember those two also ran around Luxord a fair amount to. Marluxia also doesn't seem to be to into the dark side either. I feel theres more with that trio to come, and I feel they wil lbe swapping sides with Luxord being the main ringleader and a major player in events to come.

As for MoM helping sora, I feel he is for sure the next big bad guy. He has all but been the main puppeteer with Xehanort, Specially with Xigbar as his apprentice. No MoM is pretty much for sure the next big bad guy, However, His identy is a secret and Nomura has been very careful to not even leave hints about who he is, Only that he is a Old Master, But even Old Masters need obey the rules. While he could predict the future, it only aides him, he can't change it and he knows this, at least, not without suffering the consequences. and he sure has seemed to mess with time in Xehanorts area. Xehanort himself I feel was not the one doing the bulk of time traveling, the mere existance of the one eyed blade(forget its name to.) If purely to mess with history. No MoM has for sure done enough to suffer the ultimate consequence. just as sora. But, because of the one eyed blade, he would have known that he would end up in yozoro. It doesn't make sense for them to kill off kairi as they really DIDNT have to... unless...MoM needs Sora to get out of yozoro. Which would then make sense knowing the future as the blade saw Sora go through time. that if MoM needed Sora to escapeYozoro for messing with time, then killing off Kairi would force Sora to rewrite it, saving Kairi and bringing sora to Yozoro. thus giving him the chance to get Sora's help escaping Yozoro. Thus getting all the major players back into the world. It makes sense to me at least. MoM messed with time, by Nomura's laws he would have to suffer the same fate Sora does for saving Kairi. Which would make it then, fit perfectly.no loopholes, and the series continues. Call me cocky but I think i've nailed it.
Luxord being friendly with Sora might just be the gambler in him. Again I'm very curious what they are going to do with him in future games, with the wild card. It's a shame we didn't get to see Roxas interact with some of his old comrades. I'd love to see Xigbar, Demyx, and Luxord interact with KH3's more level headed mature Roxas. That's my personal bias though lol. I also wanna see Kairi interact with Luxord for some reason. If only to see her sass Luxord's playful personality mwahaha.

I cannot disagree with all of you more about Larxene being "boring" as I think she and Marluxia are among the most intriguing members of the Organization. There are few Organization members that truly have their own goals/ambitions. Larxene and Marluxia definitely fit that category. They don't give two sh*ts about what the other members are doing; they are way more focused on their own goals and agendas. Comparing them to someone like Luxord, who we never really see think for himself or really "do" anything beyond what his superiors tell him to do, is something that really surprises me actually. Although, I will admit, I may be biased as COM is probably my favorite game in the series plot-wise and it's because of Marluxia and Larxene. (And Axel, to a much lesser extent.)
I singled out Larxene in my post. I actually think Marluxia has improved greatly since COM and is certainly intriguing. Larxene, on the other hand, is more or less the same. Demyx is the anti-Larxene in terms of writing. They haven't done much with him either, but they do just enough to drop hints of mystery and speculation. Nomura and his team clearly hear these theories on Demyx and they drop little red herrings around him. Larxene sadly is just presented as Marluxia's henchman-woman. I do love Larxene as a villain, she's one of the most entertaining ones in the series, but compared to what they are doing with Marluxia, Luxord, and even Demyx she's just kinda there. Union X is still on going so there is still time to give Elrena a story.

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
The MoM is very mysterious but I think it is likely Sora's presence in Shibuya is part of his plan to return to the world. Even if he's got good intentions, one thing we know about the MoM from Back Cover and Re Mind is that he is happy to manipulate people for his own ends (like getting Xehanort to embrace darkness) so I would be surprised if he simply helps Sora and his friends.
For as little as we know about the MoM, one thing I can tell for sure is that he is not a good person, and he definitely has a sinister side to him beneath his jocular facade. Despite being very charming, laid-back, and generally pleasant to be around, it's very clear by this point that his intentions are malicious. I wasn't sure when we saw him in Back Cover, but after his scene with YX in ReMIND, I'm absolutely sure of it now. Literally every single thing he's done, every action he's taken throughout his brief appearance in this series, has had disastrous effects to countless innocent people, and each machination of his has been geared towards manipulating or ruining the lives of others. The entire Keyblade War can be traced back to his design—he literally orchestrated the slaughter of hundreds of children. On top of that, he proactively drove a wedge between his six apprentices to bring the conflict about. And in the future, he actively corrupts an impressionable young man into becoming one of the greatest scourges of darkness the universe had seen up to that point.
The MoM is definitely evil, no matter how innocent and light-hearted he appears on the surface. And really, I LOVE that about his character! It's so refreshing to get a villain this subtle after years of Mr. Wiggle-fingers' yellow eyes and pointy ears and evil sneer, and all his various incarnations' rants about darkness and power. Frankly, I think this character is exactly what the series needs right now, and I am so here for it.
If I had to take a guess at his ultimate goal based on what we know right now, I'd say that MoM's plan is to basically eradicated darkness entirely from the universe. We know he orchestrated the Keyblade War as an attempt to put a hiatus on some greater war between light and darkness that has apparently been going on for MUCH longer. And given that he literally told Young Xehanort that he's planning for the world's destruction, it's not a far fetch to suggest that he is literally planning the utter annihilation of darkness as a force in the World, and he himself probably is aiming to become some kind of all-presiding deity of light.

PStuder12321

Nomura confirmed that Larxene was talking about Marluxia in his Ultimania interview but said it was 'not certain' whether she had her old memories.

Larxene, fair I was unaware of that. As for MoM oh no, Im sure it will be through minipulation. but I feel hes going to use sora to get back, and Sora and riku as a result will get back to.

I cannot disagree with all of you more about Larxene being "boring" as I think she and Marluxia are among the most intriguing members of the Organization. I may be biased as COM is probably my favorite game in the series plot-wise and it's because of Marluxia and Larxene. (And Axel, to a much lesser extent.)

theres some orginzation members I don't think have very much to do with anything. But as I said above. I think Luxord is purposely being underplayed as he very much so seems to have a secret and is up to something. and I believe its good intentions towards sora. I think hes a major player tbh. Larxene and Marluxia are cool to and I think they will be coming back as well. and I think as good players to.

Luxord being friendly with Sora might just be the gambler in him. Again I'm very curious what they are going to do with him in future games, with the wild card. I also wanna see Kairi interact with Luxord for some reason. If only to see her sass Luxord's playful personality mwahaha.

I singled out Larxene in my post. compared to what they are doing with Marluxia, Luxord, and even Demyx she's just kinda there. Union X is still on going so there is still time to give Elrena a story.

So Luxord being Friendly with Sora I dont think is just out of gambling for two main reasons. The trump card, has NOTHING to do with being friendly, it also had NOTHING to do with fighting Xehanort, meaning, Luxord knows more then just what was going on with Xehanort. Luxord is aware of whats to come, and gave Sora something for it. that has nothing to do with gambling or anything that was going on at the time, that was a pure gift He gave sora for whats to come. Further more Luxord called out Zigbar, again nothing to do with gambling everything to do with Luxord knows way more then is being let on. Zigbar is even concerned about Luxord and seems to think Luxord isnt who he appears to be. Both these instances have nothing to do with gambling and everything with Luxord setting up pieces of his own for conflicts to come.

Roxas yeah would have been cool to see but im ok not seeing it... as for Kairi sassing Luxord... yaaaass lol. Though who knows. I strongly think Luxord will be a major player in KH4. Maybe she will sass him then. :p

As for Larxene yeah I kinda gotta agree with you, she needs to grow more with character development.

For as little as we know about the MoM, one thing I can tell for sure is that he is not a good person, and he definitely has a sinister side to him beneath his jocular facade. Despite being very charming, laid-back, and generally pleasant to be around, it's very clear by this point that his intentions are malicious.And given that he literally told Young Xehanort that he's planning for the world's destruction, it's not a far fetch to suggest that he is literally planning the utter annihilation of darkness as a force in the World, and he himself probably is aiming to become some kind of all-presiding deity of light.

I think you are very correct. also don't forget Xigbar, is MoM's apprentice, and is not a good person at all.. Theres a lot going on with MoM and none of it good. I dont really get hwo people can debate he mgiht be a good guy tbh...

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Another possible theory or idea is maybe Kairi gathers the other new Princesses of Heart and they work together to save Sora. It would be a cool way to bring the new lights into the story after teasing them in KH3. The question is will Disney let characters like Elsa do anything besides a retelling of the movie?

D

Deleted member 252753

Another possible theory or idea is maybe Kairi gathers the other new Princesses of Heart and they work together to save Sora. It would be a cool way to bring the new lights into the story after teasing them in KH3. The question is will Disney let characters like Elsa do anything besides a retelling of the movie?
I guess it could work like the original PoH in KH1 where the princesses play their role in their own worlds and when they are used in the main plot to open the Door, they don't really act as characters, a beam of light just shoots out of their comatose bodies. So most of the interaction with the princesses could happen in their own Disney-approved worlds and then play a tokenistic in the main plot.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I guess it could work like the original PoH in KH1 where the princesses play their role in their own worlds and when they are used in the main plot to open the Door, they don't really act as characters, a beam of light just shoots out of their comatose bodies. So most of the interaction with the princesses could happen in their own Disney-approved worlds and then play a tokenistic in the main plot.
I mean, they did all meet at Hollow Bastion. But I get what you are saying. I'm not holding onto hope to see the other princesses interact due to these new restrictions such as summons. And characters like Elsa will be heavily under Disney's protection. Still I would have liked to have seen the new PoH actually do something other then state they are the new lights then completely forget about them for the rest of the game. Like what's the point? Let's cross our fingers.

D

Deleted member 246005

There's a weird theory that Yozora is an amnesiac Sora that i'm fond of.

PStuder12321

I mean, they did all meet at Hollow Bastion. But I get what you are saying. I'm not holding onto hope to see the other princesses interact due to these new restrictions such as summons. And characters like Elsa will be heavily under Disney's protection. Still I would have liked to have seen the new PoH actually do something other then state they are the new lights then completely forget about them for the rest of the game. Like what's the point? Let's cross our fingers.

So theres a few issues with this theory I see.
1. Only person who cared about the PoH was Xehanort as he needed them for Kingdom Hearts. MoM Assumed to be the main new bad guy (As its pretty much all but confirmed.) Has really no reason to care about them at all. They MAY come into play later as just having a good chunk of power but tbh. I doubt we will see much of them at all aside from just more disney worlds to play.
2. Im pretty posititve MoM put a LOT of effort ensuring that Sora ended up in Yozoro's world meaning Im pretty positive MoM needs sora in order to escape that world from time traveling himself as I've stated with my previous theory which Im pretty positive Im spot on with. So if sora got ripped from that world due to the PoHs that would negate MoM using sora to get back meaning it would all but remove MoM from the game, however...
3.... this one is postiive for your theory but also negates it.... Riku went to Yozoro's world after Sora... and then if Sora got ripped from it... rip riku... So they'd have to figure out how to get Riku back then.. It just creates more conflict then it solves. However if Riku got to that world without time traveling.. then there is a way to traverse through that world and SRK's world. (pretty sure caled ad calem is the key there though as they keep hinting soras time in THIS WORLD. and they made sure to note that Caled ad Calem was the gateway between ALL WORLDS. but thats still justmy theory.)

I honestly think the theory of both Yozoro endings being canon and Kairi helping Sora while crystalized through dreaming and Riku helping him after he wins is a more solid theory :/ sorry.

PStuder12321

GUYS. So new theory, I dont buy it but wanted your guys opinion. Some people in other forums think Luxu is MoM. I don't think thats accurate at all, what do you guys think?

Back