• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More than likely...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
Okay, I cant find if someone has posted this recently (since I cant find it) I'll ask here.

The 2 ways your suppose to see the secret ending is either beat Jiminy's Journal 100% in normal OR just beat Proud mode, correct? Well, Ive beaten Proud mode and I got absoulutley jack

On the other hand, does anyone have any tips to beating the Paradox: Hades cup? It's the only thing holding me back in beating J's Journal in normal. (round 43)

Last edited by a moderator:

master chief 117

Did you complete all the worlds in proud mode? and Im on match 47 in hades paradox cup but I haven't played in while so I don't remember what match 43 is. sorry

riku's_souleater

u gotta do all tournaments and all worlds, i got like 97% on pround mode *cough*40 hours*cough* lvl 64, didnt even fight seth and still seen the secret movie

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
all you have to do is beat all the worlds, including 100 acre wood, tron, and the little mermaid, and all the others. just make sure you get them all and that's all you have to do.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You have to beat/complete every single world on Proud mode to get the Secret Video (Not ending, there is no Secret Ending, it is a Secret Video), all you have to do is wait until after the credits and you will see it

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
u gotta do all tournaments and all worlds, i got like 97% on pround mode *cough*40 hours*cough* lvl 64, didnt even fight seth and still seen the secret movie

1) you dont have to do J's Journal in Proud
2) (this is where i make fun of you because you tried to show off)
lvl 52, less than 20 hours, and still beat Sephiroth. that's original time i spent on it when i beat it. both lvl and time are higher now but thats because of tryin to find out what i did wrong.

Okay, Im pretty sure Ive beaten everything on all worlds but since like 4 or 5 of you have said the same thing based on the worlds, Im gonna go back and check on that. Thanx.

Okay...turns out I hadnt returned the last page to the Book of Pooh. Anyways, thanx for the help people.

(91% Journal...lvl 65...playtime: 20:26)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back