• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More than 6 unknowns?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
This topics back.

does anyone think that there might of had been more than just the 6 we see in the game.

example the dude in the begging(maybe marccuira) might be a differnt unknown?

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Theres a total of 12 members of the organization. Theres suppos to be 13 members, but i think that one will gonna join them in KH2 or something of that. And if i remember, Nomura confirms that theres 12 o 13 memebers of te organization.

Ansem22

Nomura has confirmed 13 members of the Organization. 5 are dead but they might return in KH2 due to logic gathered from Nomura interviews/information.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
All the organisation are shells, in Twilight Town Axel says that. They are neither living nor dead, yet if all of them are supposed to appear in kh2, and nomura said Axel was the sole surviver (sp?) of castle oblivion. Go figure.

Yoh512

kh2-Sora said:
This topics back.

does anyone think that there might of had been more than just the 6 we see in the game.

example the dude in the begging(maybe marccuira) might be a differnt unknown?

i think there is cause my friend has this clip of kh2 and it showed unknowns at 1 point there was like at leats 5

ansemrikku555

i can name most of em: axel,vexen,larxane,marluxia,the other one that begins with L.thats all in com but what about the deepdive ones?bfu,glowing eyes unknown sitting unknown thats all i can think of.just a question is mickey an unknown since he wears the clothes?o wait i forgot zexion or whatever his name is.were r the other three then?who r they???? :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

Oathkeeper1313

dark_sora214 said:
isn't it funny how in kh ansem is dressed as an unknown at the beginning but really isn't one and now se decided to make unknowns more important

no he wasnt in an unknown coat, he didnt have a body so he had on a brown cloak remember the report...

me said:
Ansem Report 10 - Just as people have hearts, so do worlds. The same can be said of stars in the night sky. And deep within each world lies a door to its heart. The Heartless desire those hearts. Born out of darkness in people's hearts, they seek to return to a greater heart. Yes that's it. The Heartless come from people's hearts, as does the darkness.

Is the core of the world's heart the world of the Heartless? I will pursue the answer there and become all knowing. My path is set. I shall seek out the wielder of the Keyblade, and the princesses.

My body is too frail for such a journey, but I must do this. I will cast it off and plunge into the depths of darkness.

thats why he had to possess riku

and yes, there are 13 unknowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back