• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More staff changes (some belated but not really)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
There have been many staff changes lately, but I'll just go over the more notable ones.

If you haven't already noticed, Iridium's a super mod now, and Eli and Spiff are now section mods for the Digital Media boards.

In addition to those changes, after days of slacking (fuck, I still need to do some name changes) I've finally decided to bring on Gildragon and Lycanthrope as global mods. Out of the bunch, I felt they were more capable of lending a hand around here.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
this is bullshit i dedicate so much time to this site and you don't even hire me

expect this place to be down in like three weeks

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Who's higher/better? Super Mods or Global Mods..? Aren't they sorta like the same thing..er sorry idk.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Im not asking it as a war kinda thing. Im just wondering who's the highest one out of the two...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
In addition to those changes, after days of slacking (fuck, I still need to do some name changes) I've finally decided to bring on Gildragon and Lycanthrope as global mods. Out of the bunch, I felt they were more capable of lending a hand around here.
congrads Gil...you too Lycan

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Congrats to everyone who got hired (especially Eddie, you deserve it bro).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gil and Eddy? Okay.. They wouldn't be the first to come to mind when thinking of who would be made a mod, or even the kinds to really be mods, but congratulations to them anyway.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Gildragon? Really?

That's what I thought too.

Anyway, I didn't think we really needed anyone else since we kinda demoted nearly all the global mods since we didn't need everyone everywhere at one time.

∞;4385108 said:
Gil and Eddy? Okay.. They wouldn't be the first to come to mind when thinking of who would be made a mod, or even the kinds to really be mods, but congratulations to them anyway.

I know right? After all, we are all a bunch of internet tough guys and they, well, uh, aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back