More staff changes (some belated but not really)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Ghost
  • Retired Staff
There have been many staff changes lately, but I'll just go over the more notable ones.

If you haven't already noticed, Iridium's a super mod now, and Eli and Spiff are now section mods for the Digital Media boards.

In addition to those changes, after days of slacking (fuck, I still need to do some name changes) I've finally decided to bring on Gildragon and Lycanthrope as global mods. Out of the bunch, I felt they were more capable of lending a hand around here.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Who's higher/better? Super Mods or Global Mods..? Aren't they sorta like the same thing..er sorry idk.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Im not asking it as a war kinda thing. Im just wondering who's the highest one out of the two...

Shinra

Banned
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
In addition to those changes, after days of slacking (fuck, I still need to do some name changes) I've finally decided to bring on Gildragon and Lycanthrope as global mods. Out of the bunch, I felt they were more capable of lending a hand around here.
congrads Gil...you too Lycan

Orion

Prepared To Die
  • Retired Staff
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Master of Monologues
  • Writer of Writers
  • Alter Ego
  • Quack Attack
Gil and Eddy? Okay.. They wouldn't be the first to come to mind when thinking of who would be made a mod, or even the kinds to really be mods, but congratulations to them anyway.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Retired Staff
  • East Meets West
Gildragon? Really?
That's what I thought too.

Anyway, I didn't think we really needed anyone else since we kinda demoted nearly all the global mods since we didn't need everyone everywhere at one time.

∞;4385108 said:
Gil and Eddy? Okay.. They wouldn't be the first to come to mind when thinking of who would be made a mod, or even the kinds to really be mods, but congratulations to them anyway.
I know right? After all, we are all a bunch of internet tough guys and they, well, uh, aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.