• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► More songs confirmed for Melody of Memory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
Whileremind songs would be sparse, I don't think it would be entirely unexpected to get at LEAST a few data tracks. Vector to the Heavens and L'impeto Oscuro (data versions) are practically made for rhythm games, for example, and we could stretch and say data saix + terranort too.

Katsagu

Awards
Good to finally see some KH3 tracks here.

Happy hair day is my fav track in KH3 so I'm very happy it made the cut.

Also, it's incredible we went from 58 known songs to 100 with this update, we are still missing 40 songs.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely gonna be spending more time with my JP copy 'cause of that

Also for some reason the English version changes S/SS/SSS to A+/++/+++ which is way less satisfying

I need to remember to order a Japanese copy. I feel like an idiot for forgetting to.

Yeah, I don't know why they went with A...It isn't like people aren't familiar with S being good. It's been a thing since forever and popularized by DMC in the west back in the 2000s.

Theatrhythm has it too.

It seems like some ridiculous outdated Americanization thing.

View attachment 13133

And so the nightmare begins.

GOOD SONG BUT MY HANDS CANNOT

Last edited:
Awards
I need to remember to order a Japanese copy. I feel like an idiot for forgetting to.

Yeah, I don't know why they went with A...It isn't like people aren't familiar with S being good. It's been a thing since forever and popularized by DMC in the west back in the 2000s.

Theatrhythm has it too.

It seems like some ridiculous outdated Americanization thing.
Yeah, same. And A+++ feels less like a rank and more like an ironic math test grade

I don't want As, I WANT
bored_announcer.png

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I've been listening to all these tracks. Space Paranoids, Tension Rising and One Winged Angel are going to be cancer on expert mode lol

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Please, please please let Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo and the Micke Mouse March be short!
I love BBS and I am a fan of Cinderella...but those two songs can get maddening. MMM is one of the most annoying songs in KH history.

Back