• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More RP Ideas But Not Sure What to Go With.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which RP to go with?

• Fairy Tail RP

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Prototype RP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underworld High RP (the original and work on title later)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay as if anyone would recall I posted up an earlier RP idea that was based off the manga/anime series Fairy Tail.......Well.....I have two more ideas for an RP.

Another will be a canon based RP which reflects off of the Prototype game where I take the story off futher but in San Fransisco and another virus out break takes affect of the citizens. Some have become either Infected zombies, others have become infected Hunters, and the rest who are in control of the virus outbreak side effect will be known as BlackLight Holders.

And the last will be my very Original RP idea. Basically it will be a action/romance type of RP that sets place in a high school in the Underworld. We're everyday monsters, ghouls, spirits, creatures, bogga-boo's, and etc that attend the school where legends are made. But there is darkness in all beings and a threat to the Underworld will one day befall on everyone in the Underworld and on the Surface world (aka our world).

All are great ideas but i think I'll just stick with one of these ideas. But i don't know which idea to pick. So this is where you guys come in. Pick which RP would be something for you guys to join up for and I'll wait and what the demands say and get working said RP that's been voted by popular demand.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Ha! GT never counted in the first place, since Akira never even wrote any of it (dragon ball online ignores all of the events that took place in GT).

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Ha! GT never counted in the first place, since Akira never even wrote any of it (dragon ball online ignores all of the events that took place in GT).

If I do recall correctly I have seen a DBZ RP before.. I'm pretty sure that didn't pan out well ^^.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I'm sure it didn't. Anyway we have only 1 vote for 2 different RP ideas I have up here. But as of right now I'm having difficulies with my laptop. So I hope by the time the polls have been tallied up, I'll be able to get my laptop working again, and create the RP that had the most votes.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay as much as I hate double posting but right now we have only little votes right now. So far my high school idea is ahead by one vote and no one has even bothered voting for the Prototype idea I had. But the polls don't close until a week from now. So I'll await for any further voting.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay, the polls have it. Guess I'll go with the original RP idea. This will take time to create now it's itching to New Years. But I'll try my best. I suppose sometime or later I'll go with the other ideas I pitched out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back