• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Re:Coded bonuses - specifically the commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbound_word

A few days ago, I started a forum about the Zero Over One and KH3D Keyblades. In that conversation, someone pointed out the commands which are used in Re:Coded for DS. I didn't think about it at first, and I haven't played Re:Coded for DS (yet), but know I wonder just as that individual asked: should the Re:Coded commands be used in Birth By Sleep Final Mix?

I'm not sure if it's from that conversation or another, but it would be a great idea for those commands to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Honestly I dont remember recoded having any standout commands I'd want.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
There are some great commands in Coded that I remember (it helps that I've been replaying the game lately. LOL.), so Judgment Triad, Gravity Drop, and Chain Rave are all commands I would most definitely want. LOL.

Gram

Banned
Awards
There are some great commands in Coded that I remember (it helps that I've been replaying the game lately. LOL.), so Judgment Triad, Gravity Drop, and Chain Rave are all commands I would most definitely want. LOL.

Oh I remember those it's just that I didn't care for them enough to want them. lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Those commands are all specific to the data world though and as such practically unique abilities for Data-Sora, there's no plausible explanation as to why suddenly TAV, who are not only living in the physical realm but also ten years earlier, should have access to them.

From a plain gameplay view it's also not like as if BBS didn't have its fair share of overpowered unique commands already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back