• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More POINTLESS/OOC Questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

Yea, if you're offended or get annoyed by these pointless things, please don't flame. Anyway...

1. Are the hair colors of the KH chars all natural? (I'll laugh if someone mentions pubic hair...)

2. Why are Axel's eyebrows so short?

3. Why couldn't all of the cutscenes use high poly models? (My game didn't lag at all, but I'm not sure if it would cause that much more lag)

4. How exactly did King Mickey and Riku get out of the Darkness from KH1?

5. Does Tetsuya have a thing for blonde guys? (gigglesnort)

6. When did Riku buy new clothes? (like, when did he even find time?)

7. What's inside Kairi's purse?

8. Why does Roxas have a giant chainlink in his room behind his bed?

9. Does Vexen ever clone armies of himself for fun?

10. What would you do if you saw all of the KH voice actors cosplaying as their characters?

11. What exactly is Marluxia doing before he starts his battle with you? (When he whispers in your ear or something)

12. Why is Zexion so short? (His model also has big shoes, they're actually bigger than Roxas' shoes...)

Ok, I'll stop there...

Dexel

Beyond hope
1. Are the hair colors of the KH chars all natural? (I'll laugh if someone mentions pubic hair...) Mahbe. BTW, does this mean hair on their head, or pubic hair? ( There, lolz granted. )

2. Why are Axel's eyebrows so short? I never noticed that. o_O

3. Why couldn't all of the cutscenes use high poly models? (My game didn't lag at all, but I'm not sure if it would cause that much more lag) No idea what you're saying, don't care.

4. How exactly did King Mickey and Riku get out of the Darkness from KH1? Now that's a good one. Although something tells me a certain someone's going to post a rather wrong reply to this...-gigglesnort-

5. Does Tetsuya have a thing for blonde guys? Now you'll have to ask him that. And don't even think of it. I know what you're thinking. Say it, hammer to your face and then between the legs.

6. When did Riku buy new clothes? Uhh...the events that happened in his end of that year are unexplained. Something tells me he did it in that time period. But since when was it that boys like to go shopping? o_O

7. What's inside Kairi's purse? Maybe it's top-secret. Housten, send #695. Location: Kairi's purse.

8. Why does Roxas have a giant chainlink in his room behind his bed? Never even noticed that. o_O

9. Does Vexen ever clone armies of himself for fun? Probably, and maybe sometimes just to piss everyone off.

10. What would you do if you saw all of the KH voice actors cosplaying as their characters? Faint after getting autographs, and fall down a set of stairs if any are nearby.

11. What exactly is Marluxia doing before he starts his battle with you? (When he whispers in your ear or something) I dunno. All I know is that it was some sort of death spell or something...who knows? Although, the possibilities are endless and some just wrong. o_O

12. Why is Zexion so short? (His model also has big shoes, they're actually bigger than Roxas' shoes...) He is not short. Besides, don't pick on poor Zexi. They didn't even give him a decent part. ;~;

Pikangie

xDD Aww, I wasn't picking on Zexy(he's one of my favorites, really). I do like picking on all of them though. I'd probably Lol if I saw the actors dressed up... some might look ok, some might look strange. I've seen photoshop edits of Haley with Sora's hair... lol.. *gets shot*

ShinuXIII

1. Are the hair colors of the KH chars all natural? (I'll laugh if someone mentions pubic hair...)
yes! why? beacaus there not real so neither is there hair lol jk about that

he probably burned them off cooking... poor axel *hug*

3. Why couldn't all of the cutscenes use high poly models? (My game didn't lag at all, but I'm not sure if it would cause that much more lag)
cause it would cost to much

they found their way to the light ^_^

YES DEFINATLY! and blue eye's...
there's like nobody with brown eye's!

while he was in twilight town with diz? {btw diz is a child molester he kept roxas, riku, and namine...O_O}

her plans to kill sora!

he uses it to kill ppl...?

i would so why wouldnt he?

10. What would you do if you saw all of the KH voice actors cosplaying as their characters?
i would spaz out and attack them all out of excitment, except xaldin i'd kick him

11. What exactly is Marluxia doing before he starts his battle with you? (When he whispers in your ear or something)
...idk that one... hmmm lol

12. Why is Zexion so short? (His model also has big shoes, they're actually bigger than Roxas' shoes...)
cuz he's a hobit :) yep

Pikangie

Omg, yea, most of the chars have blue eyes... XD; And yea, Diz probably watches Roxas take showers o n his comp... D:

afrobutt

Silver Member
1. Sure

2. Fire, it's a dangerous thing

3. Cuz

4. They walked

5. Prolly

6. A year had passed, boys grow

7. Tampons

8. He's kinky like that

9. If by "fun", you mean various sexual activites, then most likely

10. Continue living?

11. Rubbing your ass

12. Too much masturbation

Dexel

Beyond hope
1. Sure

2. Fire, it's a dangerous thing

3. Cuz

4. They walked

5. Prolly

6. A year had passed, boys grow

7. Tampons

8. He's kinky like that

9. If by "fun", you mean various sexual activites, then most likely

10. Continue living?

11. Rubbing your ass

12. Too much masturbation

You just appear everywhere these days, don't you?

All probably just to annoy us...

Guile

fortheblind458.png

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Yea, if you're offended or get annoyed by these pointless things, please don't flame. Anyway...

Ok, I'll stop there...

1. Ha Axel was castrated via fire!
2. He burnt them off in a training accident when Demyx made a gay joke about him and Roxas.
3. They take a long time to make properly.
4. Chuck Norris tore open a hole in the KH world and pulled them out back into the light.
5. Everyone does.
6. He bought new close when he saw how many cosplayers he had and wanted to make more money with a new clothing line.
7. 50 munny, a small hand gun, pics of her friends, her pink cell, and some make up.
8. He's just a little weird Japanese kid.
9. Yes that loser fox kid Naruto taught him how.
10. Have an eye twitch of epic proportions.
11. What he wants to do to Namine later off set. (That pedo)
12. He lied about his age to get in.

D

Deleted member 36435

Why couldn't all of the cutscenes use high poly models? (My game didn't lag at all, but I'm not sure if it would cause that much more lag)
disc space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back