• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Party Members/ Summons as Party Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NewChallenger

I suspect that we will be getting a lot of "horsepower" in the next gen consoles. With that in mind, is it possible that we could see up to 7 (or even more) party members active at one time? Would you like to see more active party members?

Also, what about the idea of using summons as temporary party members?

Reference videos:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xsqUTsRIhTI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dDM3S6wdhLs

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback! Sorry about this, but I have another question. If you could decrease the amount of active party members, via the party menu, would you be more accepting to more party members?

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
More doesn't always mean better. Too many characters creates a flustercluck of a battle. It also makes bossfights look a little silly if there's like say 10 party members against a single boss.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Maybe how many party members we can have would probably also depend on how many opponents we'd be facing. I think even now the hardware would be powerful enough to manage it. But like MATGSY said they'd be hard to pull off, I could have seen it work with this games climax being a 7 on 13 battle, but having that many friendly party members would probably make things rather messy.

I feel like it could work nicely, but would have to be utilized carefully and well thought through.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm fine with the five party member limit. I wish it was used more in KH3 outside of two and a half worlds.

Though I remember when Dwarf Woodlands was rumored during the leaks people joked about having the seven dwarfs as party members

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I still think 3 party members should be the limit. Just give you many options to choose from.

I like the idea of summons operating as party members for, say, a 5 minute length. As they are, most summons aren't that good in this series. Tinker Bell in KH1, Genie in KH2 (the Valor and Final Forms, anyway), Meow Wow in KH3 are the only ones I'd call "good."

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I feel like the series should hit five party members as a max number. Like fellow members have said, I feel like too many party members could make combat a sort of clusterfuck experience.

I do support the notion of having Summons, or some of them, be party members once they're summoned.

Back