• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More news on the LE strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyChain

I just called 3 ebgames stores within a 20mile radius of where live and this is the info I got from each store

1st store: LE guide comes in with 2 soundtracks, w/ 200 pages of art, comes in metal case(!?) ships March 24th

2nd store: LE guide is bigger and different cover design, no idea when it ships

3rd store: LE guide is a lot wider/bigger, makes the regular KH2 guide look like a booklet, ships March 27th

After gathering all this information, I don't know who or what to believe, but I'll tell you I hope the first store I called has the right info becase that's where i perordered!

Anyway, more people should call to see what other stores are saying. (Go to http://www.ebgames.com and click on store locator at the top of the page)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
are they gonna call when the guide is there?? It seems it would make more sense if they released the guide and the game on the same day....

hooded_twilight0

^it may make more sense, but that's not exactly a good thing....unless you get it and are so tempted to look at it you get spoiled before the game comes out. but other than that I'd rather it come out before the game cuz then I could show it off!

Zombo

Well I ordered my Kingdom Hearts II + LE edition guide 2 weeks ago and the lady said "If this is going to be a popular game we might get it on the shipping date,just like Halo and Grand Theft Auto" (Well duh lady it's going to be popular)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hooded_twilight0 said:
^it may make more sense, but that's not exactly a good thing....unless you get it and are so tempted to look at it you get spoiled before the game comes out. but other than that I'd rather it come out before the game cuz then I could show it off!

so very true.....so we will get it before the game then? Thats cool.....not to mention, Ive already read some spoilers.....I just thank god I didnt read everythin.....:D

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i think that square might have purposely have given wrong info to the stores and mix it all up so nobody would know what the guide book really had
either that or nobody really knows and they're just second guessing it

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
its cause they want YOU to order it from their store...they prolly tell you all these cool things that come with it to make ya want it more!!...or not......

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^Actually thats true.

One of my gamestop's were all: Ya and it even comes with KH2 action figures!!

xP Dont believe them.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
It comes with your very own keyblade! And a cd! And a dvd of all the cutscenes from the other two!And these keychains! And a monkey of your own! And your own organization cloak! And a collectors dvd set of south park!--its just business.....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD You will get to marry Sora if you buy the LE Guide. .-. I bet Gamestop would go as low as to say that.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Here is your free Kairi! That will be for the incredible price of only $2.00 With purchase of the LE guide! Plus a pile of this useless crap!!

TsuraMutsugi

i love useless crap xD my gamestop actually gave me one of the kh2 posters they had cause i was like "hmmm... i dunno... it doesn't really seem like that great a deal" and i just kept milking it and the guy was like "well what do you want?!" and i was like "that poster" so he gave it to me and i ordered the guide and paid it off xD

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
man, that's just evil............
taking advantage of people's inner good for your own profit............
good job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back