• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More News on KHII Final Mix and Re Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
Although from a Japanese Blog site, this is only rumored until an official announcement is made, however we can never be too sure on how information is released, (Such as the FF12 DS, and KH2FM being talked about way before Square-Enix announced it)

Edit: This is indeed confirmed now by the latest PS2 Magazine with Nomura stating this.

Kingdom Hearts IIFM and Kingdom Hearts COM are NOT going to be made by the same team.

Kingdom Hearts II FM is done by the Kingdom Hearts Team
Kingdom Hearts Re:COM is being done by the Musashi team (Who is doing a collaboration with the KH team for It's a Wonderful World and also most of the staff did the GBA version of COM)

Kingdom Hearts Re: COM was not actually planned to be released, until the Musashi team created it.

An additional element to Kingdom Hearts II was added

There is a sad battle between one person, with the XIII Order.

Another Difficulty Mode is added.

KHre:COM

The game is being done by the Musashi team. (The same staff that mostly did the GBA version)

It is said when you have a saved data of Kingdom Hearts II with KHre:COM put in, something will happen. (Possibly a special event, or a special option, maybe have Sora in his KH2 outfit instead, we can only wait and see if tis is true)

THIS IS ALL NOW CONFIRMED BY THE PS2 MAGAZINE

Rumored

It is stated that there is a new form added to the game, we can only wait.

Sorce-KH-Vids.net

ps. sorry i made to threads its just that no one goes into the kh2 final mix section so i made 2 one here and 1 there

cloud and ninja

Actually people do go into the final mix section and that is were this belongs.So a sorry doesnt do it.But yes i do find that most of this information you have given us is farely accurate but not really needed.I dont know why threads like these are even bothered being made.But your accuracy would deserve an
A

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Kingdom Hearts IIFM and Kingdom Hearts COM are NOT going to be made by the same team.

I was wondering about this. I feel sorry for the Kingdom Hearts team.

Kingdom Hearts II FM is done by the Kingdom Hearts Team.

No surprise there.

Kingdom Hearts Re:COM is being done by the Musashi team.

As long as they know what what they are doing, I am happy.

Kingdom Hearts Re: COM was not actually planned to be released, until the Musashi team created it.

Thats good, I rather see something of Re: Chain of Memories, not just words.

An additional element to Kingdom Hearts II was added.

Zexion? Maybe? What element? They took everyone I know.

There is a sad battle between one person, with the XIII Order.

I am going to fall in love this scene or battle. I just know it.

Another Difficulty Mode is added.

YES!!!!!

Finally...a harder KH2. :D

It is said when you have a saved data of Kingdom Hearts II with KHre:COM put in, something will happen.

Now...ITS FOR SURE.

I'M IMPORTING...=D

It is stated that there is a new form added to the game, we can only wait.

*cough*

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/kh2uc13.jpg

Something in that form but, not with Mickey b/c seems kinda impossible due, to storyline reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back