• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the interview, it was interesting. :3

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'd like to point out something. Nomura said KH3D would have new Disney Worlds and that the new worlds would be ones that the fans have wanted for a long time. Do you know what this means? Nomura really DOES listen to us. Thanks Nomura ^_^

Notre Dame was obviously one the fans have wanted forever. And I predict Toy Story or some other pixar world will be in it now because fans have wanted pixar worlds in KH for a long time.

He doesn't. New worlds wouldn't happened anyway

Flickr

PHEW. okay good thank you Nomura. I had a fear that the ENTIRE GAME was going to be the test. aah, i feel relieved now.

....I'm so fucking exciting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura, stop being stupid. We know it is the Hunchback of Notre Dame. There is a bell tower and balloons. Where do you see that anywhere else but that movie?

And this makes me think we'll have to play the game twice to get the entire story and fight all of the bosses...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Randomly switching characters? I can only imagine this being the most annoying thing in the universe to be perfectly honest :/

He doesn't. New worlds wouldn't happened anyway

New worlds "wouldn't" happen anyway? That makes no sense... you're basically saying "If Nomura doesn't listen, then there would be no new worlds" and you say he doesn't listen... but... there ARE new worlds. And he said they're worlds we've been requesting for a while o_0

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
LOL, i'm with ya buddy. That would be awesome. Then you see Andy just stomping in as a boss, and you have to kill him. LOL

Andy? I think you mean Sid. Andy was the good boy who took care of his toy. Sid was the mean boy experimenting and abusing his toys.

Nomura, stop being stupid. We know it is the Hunchback of Notre Dame. There is a bell tower and balloons. Where do you see that anywhere else but that movie?

And this makes me think we'll have to play the game twice to get the entire story and fight all of the bosses...

XD I know. Nomura is like, "Well the world with the bell tower and the city of paris, I am not yet ready to confirm what it is yet and I don't think it's obvious at all which world it is" Interviewer Guy: "Is it Hunchback of Notre Dame" Nomura: "Oh damn, how did you guess. You are very very smart!!!"

Radon

mofo

The house from UP crashed into Traverse Town?

αsiя

space coke
Game sounds phenomenal really. Too bad it's being released on such a shit console. Ok maybe it's not a shit console but it's way too expensive and its battery life is hardly long enough for a handheld.

KH3D will probably be released by the time the second version of the 3DS is out.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That wouldn't make any sense to have Sid the boss. If anyone from Toy Story 1 would be the boss, it'd be Spud.

Sid could be a boss, maybe Sid and spud together in one boss battle. I can picture there being a heartless boss in Andy's Room or Sid's Room, a heartless boss at pizza planet, Sid Boss, and Spud Boss.

It really depends on how many bosses per world KH3D will have. I hope it's not like BBS where it was praticaly 1 boss per world in each scenario. I want atleast 2 or 3 bosses per world.

Then explain where the house is and why we only see about seven balloons and they are rising up from the ground and there is no Dug and the town looks old and made of dirt?

Yup Yup. Don't forget that in the trailer the town in the Notre Dame portion was daytime, and Traverse Town is a world where it is always night time. Thus proving further that the town in the Notre Dame portion of the trailer is indeed paris and that was indeed the world of Notre Dame.

Really people need to just accept that fact XD.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm very certain that his post was sarcastic... (or was it? I dunno...)

It was. XD

crab people?

Pincers.gif

Yup Yup. Don't forget that in the trailer the town in the Notre Dame portion was daytime, and Traverse Town is a world where it is always night time. Thus proving further that the town in the Notre Dame portion of the trailer is indeed paris and that was indeed the world of Notre Dame.

Really people need to just accept that fact XD.

Now I need to watch Toy Story. And lol. Nomura needs to not think his fans are fools.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
αsiя;5422602 said:
KH3D will probably be released by the time the second version of the 3DS is out.

Hopefully not. If it is, I blame you

Nate

And I have a feeling one of these new Disney worlds will be "Toy Story"

Just a feeling. :)

MisuzuKamio

Wait wait wait wait. Hold on a second...

"One screen shows Sora running through a bell tower. Another screen shows Sora falling down into a crowded plaza (a scene meant to symbolize the "drop" part of the title). These two are new worlds. The game will have others besides these."

Obviously: Bell tower = Hunchback.
But wait, it says that the bell tower and the dirt town with balloons are two separate places? What on earth is the other one!?
Quick, everyone brainstorm all the Disney movies that have balloons in them.

Dark Wing

Awards
Game sounds phenomenal really. Too bad it's being released on such a shit console. Ok maybe it's not a shit console but it's way too expensive and its battery life is hardly long enough for a handheld.
if im not mistaken, the psp's battery life when it was initially released wasnt much better than that... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back