• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More New Confirmed Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i found some new info about kh2 and stuff about it. all of this is courtesy of kh2.co.uk

- hints as to Nomura's team's next project can be found hidden in... Advent Children?!
- although Nomura tried to make the first japanese version of KHII as exhaustive as possible, if he was to make a Final Mix he would like to make Mushroom Heartless...
- the american and european versions will not be that much different.
- the three knights shown in the secret movie have already been given names... but they are new characters entirely.
- Xehanort's X-less anagram goes to "No heart" but also "Another"... a mystery looked into in the secret movie... apparently...

Hakumei Zero

yoyoj06 said:
well let others who havent seen it see it

I have learn something since I have been on here for 2 years is that this site normal owns on when it comes to hunting down info, but hey look on the bright side.

I didn't know this, so thank you do feel bad man, it happens. I didn't want to read any spoilers because I have only watched the opening to KHII in american, because I don't want to see all the other stuff until I beat the game and unlock it myself.

You made me a curios man now,lol.

Stay Classy yoyoj

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Galoop said:
old sorry

I shall say this on Muffin's behalf.
Don't spam up the thread with something that has already been stated. "Are you that desperate to get your post count up that badly?" There was no need for you comment.
To the author of this thread: Thanks for the info...

Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back